Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Oldie but a new member here

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
I got a pm from the admin of this board on another board to check this place out. I recognize a lot of names from back in the day. My originally postings started out on SSB and lurked vipboard for years before I felt like I was actually able to contribute. I'm defiantly not a newbie when it comes to this stuff. I'm always reading to stay ahead of the times and help some newbs or even some vets when it comes to new products. I'm starting to recover better from my back injury that a few members helped provide info to help me get back on track. I'm not happy with my current weight and starting a nice big cutting cycle here shortly. Glad to be here and learn some more info and help contribute to the community when my knowledge is there. I've been in this culture of amazing brothers and sisters since 2004 and I dont see myself leaving it any time soon. Thanks for the invite to check out a new board that seems to be strong and can't wait to make some new friends and keep in contact with some old ones.

-Lil Canada

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Welcome to the Den, and glad to have another knowledgeable member.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
A new member? Whats this all aboot?

Welcome Lil Canada.

-CC-

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
welcome to the den! come on in and put your feet up and lets visit!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic