RalfKelleh
What's New?

Oldie but a goodie!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Not sure why I felt the need to dig this one up today, but why the hell not!! Classic post....

friday night i didn't sleep, had too much energy, i had to work this saturday,first saturday in a long time. Worked 6am-11am. I get out i feel horrible. I feel extremely manic from being up and exerting so much energy. Along with that comes extreme arousal. I was so fucking horny, i stayed up till about 3am, i made a fuck toy. I took a pillow, wrapped a soft blanket around it, took old shirts and made breasts out of them with duct tape. I made a fake ass aswell for this pillow. I also made a bump in the front of it, i also made some thighs with shirts for it too. Then i took about 5 socks, and i put them all into eahcother, leaving to the naked eye one sock when in reality it is 5 socks all layered together, i took a rubber band and put it in the middle. I would insert the sock right in the middle, above the asscheecks i made and right under the pussy bump. I got to tell you i was impressed with what i made. But the lotion i had didnt work well with socks. So i took peanut butter and dish soap and filled the socks with those, and microwaved it for 25 seconds and it got hotter than shit. I fucked it for probably an hr literally, after i busted a nut i thought to myself "why the fuck did i do that??????" i woke up today with a bruised and battered penis tender to the touch.this is a true story.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
And no, it wasn't my post sickos, lol

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Is this your one night with socko LK?

LOL.. I do remember this post. Don’t remember who posted it though.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Fucking Scott.... Man... I banned like 30 accounts of his lol

He wouldn't stop registering new accounts and trying to scam people. So we told him if he didn't stop we were gonna have to talk to his dad about his online activities.

He registered an account despite the warning.

So regs emailed his dad lol

We hadn't heard from him since.

Reactions: CFM
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I was going to guess KBD

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Good old tiller with diy good times tip

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
If the damn Staff keeps banning him, how we gonna buy one of those sock puppet things? I need one, never been good with my hands . . .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic