What's New?

Old natty pic before nationals

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
What's HCM?

Are you cruising on a trt dose now?
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy It is a thickening if heart walls. Blood pressure went thru the roof but with meds I have it under control. Yes I stay on trt dose as of now.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Wow man. You looked great. Especially impressive in the legs. Always cool to see others history in something we all love so much.

Little doubt that the things you learned training at that level naturally, benefited you for years to come. Much respect.

Mr P

Mr P

Jun 21, 2011
Outstanding body, I will need some tips from you Sir,
I plan for my first competition soon and can get your help.
Thanks for posting this thread.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
My dad was cleaning out his garage and sent this to me. Lol. 25 yrs old and feels like a lifetime ago. Went down to lightweights. Whoa
Yeah, you looked great! I haven't competed since 92'. Got tired of the politics. Maybe do a masters show this year or next (50 now).

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
You were absolutely shredded back then, bro. Guys don't get into that type of condition anymore in BB contest.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
You were absolutely shredded back then, bro. Guys don't get into that type of condition anymore in BB contest.
i honestly think it has a lot to do with the amount of gear guys are using and not being able to control cortisol and estrogen that gives them the smoother look. A LOT of the guys are WAY to worried about the scale vs the mirror. I won my first overall as a lightweight...sure I wanted the size BUT wanted to make sure I was the best conditioned...(well, the best I could achieve)...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic