Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Old man arse?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I'm in the over 40 crowd and a nut over how I look. Still, I don't think I ever made it point to look at my inner-lower ass. Maybe this is the reason the wife finds me so disgusting. I'll have a look tonight.

Damn age. Front all shriveled up and sagging like hell now at the back door. Thought I was doing so well until this thread. :(
WIFE will prob get you some wranglers or you can wear some depends like FD does!!!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You're a nasty individual SAD. I'm told your pp slides into the tightest buttholes like a hot dog in a 4 lane tunnel, however, so don't overdo those sumos.

I can’t even find my peener anymore because my nuts are so giant from all the hcg. That’s the only thing it’s good for, I hear.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
What I found also helps is SLDL w/ DB + band. That band tension at the top really hit the tops of the ham/glute tie in and the glute.

Glad you brought that up. I always those wrong by letting my hips get too far forward and just basically letting my lumbar round and ass flatten out to really squeeze as hard as possible. Ass was hard as granite, but didn’t shape or grow until I stopped letting my hips get in front of my knees and shoulders in order to “squeeze”.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I drive around a old drop top with my big arm on display, my old arse hidden in the seat.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I see he drops the old let's talk glutes trick again Just another one of his old tricks to get y'all talking about his ass.
Wait until he posts pics

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic