Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Old man arse?

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I was listening to a podcast with Justin Harris and I don't remember what the topic was, but he stated that men over 40 start to lose substantial glute size and leg size as they get older, I've noticed that I have loose skin that I have never had before and my glutes do look smaller on the inner lower side!! I used to have nice glutes but now they are looking a little loose, I thought squatting would be all that I needed to keep glute size.

I had never done direct glute work but now started doing glute bridges and hip thrusts any other suggestions for glute training?

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
Squat and deadlift variations are all I do for glutes and they've remained quite juicy thus far.

Reactions: CFM
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Abductor and aductor work helps alot HIGH reps after cardio and all my other leg stuff chicks all around half assing it on those sissy machines, just started using the about 3 months ago, they do wonders as we don;t use those muscles directly very often, it helps mr grip my race bikes so I can keep super loose and light on the bars with mostly palm pressure.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You get more glute activation from deadlifts than from squats.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You get more glute activation from deadlifts than from squats.

Especially sumo, in my experience.

Never really had big glutes, even when I was squatting 700, but when I started deadlifting sumo in training to help my conventional, my pants starting fitting differently.

@rawdeal Not only would hcg plump your glutes, but they’d make your poos smoother and hole stretchier for @gunslinger

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
You're a nasty individual SAD. I'm told your pp slides into the tightest buttholes like a hot dog in a 4 lane tunnel, however, so don't overdo those sumos.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I'm in the over 40 crowd and a nut over how I look. Still, I don't think I ever made it point to look at my inner-lower ass. Maybe this is the reason the wife finds me so disgusting. I'll have a look tonight.

Damn age. Front all shriveled up and sagging like hell now at the back door. Thought I was doing so well until this thread. :(

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Especially sumo, in my experience.

Never really had big glutes, even when I was squatting 700, but when I started deadlifting sumo in training to help my conventional, my pants starting fitting differently.

@rawdeal Not only would hcg plump your glutes, but they’d make your poos smoother and hole stretchier for @gunslinger

What I found also helps is SLDL w/ DB + band. That band tension at the top really hit the tops of the ham/glute tie in and the glute.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic