Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

old guy safe cycle???

D

dlolson

Nov 6, 2012
As a 50 year old male who has been training hard for 28 years, hasn't cycled any AAS for the past 12 years, what would be considered a safe, inexpensive stack for 8 weeks?
Also, after PCT, I will be seeking a doctor for TRT therapy. Just wanted to try one last cycle.
Thanks a lot.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
8 weeks isn't very long, so maybe just run some Testosterone Propionate for 8 weeks.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
If you have cycled before, kick it with some dbol and just Testosterone for the 8 weeks 500-600mg/wk.

D

dlolson

Nov 6, 2012
thanks for the input. I should mention that I'm not to worried about a tremendous gain in size as I have a good base of dense muscle from all the years prior. Palumbo had an article I just read in an old MD and stated that 300mg Primo plus 50-75mg Winsrtol EOD would produce a drier/leaner muscle gain by avoiding the aromatizing side of things. I would be happy with 5-7 lbs. mass over the 8-10 wks. while not having to deal with the more aggrevating sides. I have not kept completely up to speed on this subject over the past few years so am glad for people like you guys that are willing to share your knowledge. Have been reading alot on the forums trying to catch up! Let me know what you think of a cycle using these "girly" AAS for the gains I'm looking for. thanks

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
300mg primo - ghey.....

Prop is good for 8 weeks if you want to be pinning every day, enanthate twice a week but I would run it for more then 8 weeks. As far as safe and inexpensive for your first cycle in a while, Test E 500mg a week for 12 - 15 weeks.

Jayt

Jayt

Jul 5, 2012
First what is your current testosterone level? For a first cycle if you are test deficient you can do great with increased testosterone. You will feel great too. Also, if you start mixing in a bunch of compounds at the same time how are you going to tell which is doing what? That info is good to know. I think I would get my levels up, blast for 12 weeks 400mg test, see how that went, take 8 weeks off, and then do a 16 week with another added compound, say dbol 4 weeks on the start and 4 weeks on the end. You will do great on these and then you can refine your usage. IMHO

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
First what is your current testosterone level? For a first cycle if you are test deficient you can do great with increased testosterone. You will feel great too. Also, if you start mixing in a bunch of compounds at the same time how are you going to tell which is doing what? That info is good to know. I think I would get my levels up, blast for 12 weeks 400mg test, see how that went, take 8 weeks off, and then do a 16 week with another added compound, say dbol 4 weeks on the start and 4 weeks on the end. You will do great on these and then you can refine your usage. IMHO

Good advice right there. Test enanthate for 12 weeks with dbol at 30mg/day for the first 4 weeks would be my suggestion.

I would first get your bloodwork done however and definitely after as well.

D

dlolson

Nov 6, 2012
I've been reading alot about Tren over the years and have come to believe that it "will kill you" and "it's awesome"! I don't know what to think any more. Have always wanted to try it but don't know if it is worth it. Have any of you tried it? Please give me "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" when you've got the time.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Don't use dbol your first time back man, run Test only, monitor BP, pull labs pre cycle and post PCT (at least). I'll click 50 next BD, maybe just maybe I know WTF I am talking about ;-)

D

dlolson

Nov 6, 2012
CFM- What would be your protocol for my age, experience and lenghth of time training natural (12 yrs.) PCT and estrogen control during cycle? I'm just leary of gyno and such plus I'm limited in regaurds to the almighty $$$$!!! Thanks, David

stpete

stpete

Oct 30, 2012
I agree w/the test e or prop. I love prop for the short 8 weeker you want. And can't get any safer i don't think.

D

dlolson

Nov 6, 2012
Thanks again everyone! One last question. Has anyone heard of "allsteroidsworld.com" ? Happened across it the other day and was wondering if legit?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic