Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Old Dog Trying to Stay Young

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Welcome to the TID Templar Knight! Are you in one of the modern Templar Knight fraternities?

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Welcome to the TID Templar Knight! Are you in one of the modern Templar Knight fraternities?

Thanks brother.Not per se.Sort of more behind the scenes/ off the radar groups. If you know what I mean.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Welcome, brah!....Enjoy your stay!....Such an immense array of good people here!....Unlike any other board on the net!....LK runs an stellar ship, to say the least!....

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome, old busted up retired Navy guy here glad ya made it post up brotha!;)

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Welcome, brah!....Enjoy your stay!....Such an immense array of good people here!....Unlike any other board on the net!....LK runs an stellar ship, to say the least!....

Awesome brother.Thanks.So far it seems very cool.

My honor to be among such outstanding individuals!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey @TEMPLAR KNIGHT , welcome to TID. I see you have made yourself welcome and are posting up. That is great!

Female here, and a fellow bb'er about to get ready for a bb show. Also in the 50club.
There is already some great content here, so use the search feature too.

Hey, i like Oak Island : )

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Hey @TEMPLAR KNIGHT , welcome to TID. I see you have made yourself welcome and are posting up. That is great!

Female here, and a fellow bb'er about to get ready for a bb show. Also in the 50club.
There is already some great content here, so use the search feature too.

Hey, i like Oak Island : )

Hello Mrs Bova.Mmmmmm.I love females.Lol.Thanks so much for the welcome.
Thats awesome news about the upcoming bning show.KICK ASS LADY!!

I move Oak Island too.Im on pins and needles for them to find something good.LMAO.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Thanks for your service.

Former ARMY 101st and 8th ID ... ARMY brat as well .. grew up all over the country.

What other boards have you been on in the past?

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Thanks for your service.

Former ARMY 101st and 8th ID ... ARMY brat as well .. grew up all over the country.

What other boards have you been on in the past?
Thank you sir.It was and always will be my honor to serve.
Thank you as well sir.

As for my past boards, I was under a couple different names which id rather not go into.But I was on quite a few such as Outlaw,SSB, Ehanced Genetics, Steroid World, Juiced, etc.Shared boards with guys like Pecs, Ironbull, Italian Muscle, Any1uno, POB,4Just to name a few off the too of.my head.Including LK, .Monsoon,RR,BassKiller, etc.If my memory serves me correctly, LK used to be on board with your wife at the time? Or GF? I forget.Memory wasnt what it used to be.

Anyway,im back on only a few right now and not looking to go back onto a lot anymore.

Thanks again for the welcome brother.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic