Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Old Dog Trying to Stay Young

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Thank you sir.It was and always will be my honor to serve.
Thank you as well sir.

As for my past boards, I was under a couple different names which id rather not go into.But I was on quite a few such as Outlaw,SSB, Ehanced Genetics, Steroid World, Juiced, etc.Shared boards with guys like Pecs, Ironbull, Italian Muscle, Any1uno, POB,4Just to name a few off the too of.my head.Including LK, .Monsoon,RR,BassKiller, etc.If my memory serves me correctly, LK used to be on board with your wife at the time? Or GF? I forget.Memory wasnt what it used to be.

Anyway,im back on only a few right now and not looking to go back onto a lot anymore.

Thanks again for the welcome brother.
Why did you change your handle?

I recognize and have known many of the names you mention and many are still active in the community.

How long have you been mia?

You mention you're a retired Marine? 30 years out? 20 year career to qualify as retired military plus out for 30 puts you @ 3 years old when you enlisted.

Last edited:
TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Why did you change your handle?

I recognize and have known many of the names you mention and many are still active in the community.

How long have you been mia?

You mention you're a retired Marine? 30 years out? 20 year career to qualify as retired military plus out for 30 puts you @ 3 years old when you enlisted.

Changed name for safety reasons.Get too hot for ne so I leave for a while and come back under new name.Dont need the net for gear so its only fun for me.
Secondly , I didnt say retire with a pension.I say Retired because Once a Marine Always a Marine.Never "Former" but nice attempt at "catching me" though brother.LMAO.I forgot im the "gotta catch him" new guy!!

MammonToten

MammonToten

May 30, 2021
Welcome brother!
Thank you for your service and I hope you max your pump!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic