pbtom
What's New?

Old and unatural

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Y
Fairly popular with UGLs as Tren Hex. Let me guess the dose, 2 amps per week. Stateside, at least in my neck of the woods, it was expensive as fuck back then, around $30-50 per amp but worth every penny. The 2 amps per week cycle with test was popular. The ester is much heavier, makes up about 35% of the weight compared to just 13% for acetate. But despite that, for reasons that perhaps only “bro science” can explain….it seems to work better. My theory is that the fast acting nature of acetate for whatever reasons cranks up the CNS effects of tren and amplifies it’s androgenic properties where as the hex ester slows it down and brings out greater anabolic qualities…which is why guys would blow the fuck up on Parabolan. That’s obviously not pharmacokinetics, but for whatever reason that heavy slow ass ester does seem to make a

world of difference.
We all LOVED it we could get results of one amp but 2 was rocking it they were a weird mg like 76mg or something close and was made by I think it was Negma or close to that we would go to all the pharmacies in North Paris and fill a large canvas bag with Organon Deca, Halotestin and the Parabolans we even occasionally came across some plain Durabolins we literally would buy them out of everything they had.
Finally we found a Pharm in the 14th arrondisment that said in his bad english that said just order everything from me, I will have it all tomorrow........haha we were overjoyed and all pooled our francs and bought a massive amount in one order.
Anyways those Parabolans were one of the best compounds I have ever ran in my life, No bullshit
Cheers

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Y

We all LOVED it we could get results of one amp but 2 was rocking it they were a weird mg like 76mg or something close and was made by I think it was Negma or close to that we would go to all the pharmacies in North Paris and fill a large canvas bag with Organon Deca, Halotestin and the Parabolans we even occasionally came across some plain Durabolins we literally would buy them out of everything they had.
Finally we found a Pharm in the 14th arrondisment that said in his bad english that said just order everything from me, I will have it all tomorrow........haha we were overjoyed and all pooled our francs and bought a massive amount in one order.
Anyways those Parabolans were one of the best compounds I have ever ran in my life, No bullshit
Cheers
Man that must have been awesome, like a kid in a candy store….LOL. I think Negma discontinued it around 97, not sure what the official medical indication was for that product, imagine being some sick bastard and the French doc giving you a dose of that. It was dosed weird at 1.5ml per amp with a total of 76mg in the amp.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
That’s awesome, I never used parabolan, would be awesome if some made its way into my pocket lol.
Well for me, once I stop traveling and can actually get home, I’ll get some TC, NPP, Mast, maybe some Tren for later in the June/July time. I’m still nursing back an elbo, shoulder, and knee injuries, so I’m hoping it’s all good to go in the next few weeks and I can hit it hard again. It also doesn’t help my foot got a nail ripped off yesterday so I couldn’t do my intervals. LOL.. I sound like a mess writing this post…..

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Still keeping it simple.

600 test
300 deca
300 eq

May add in an oral.

5iu hgh ed.

Very similar to why I use these days, although I’ve never used EQ, I’ve read that it has to dosed “high” anywhere from 600-1gram. I see your at 300mg, how do you like that dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Very similar to why I use these days, although I’ve never used EQ, I’ve read that it has to dosed “high” anywhere from 600-1gram. I see your at 300mg, how do you like that dose?

EQ has mild anabolic properties, I’m skeptical that a higher dose will ever make much of difference when adjusted for side effects. EQ despite its reputation can, in a very short period of time, drastically increase hematocrit. This side effect alone could lead to thrombosis among other serious conditions. Some people have drastic increases in hematocrit at low doses at 200mg/week.

The idea of running it at mega doses for 16+ weeks is IMO kind of crazy. That’s not a knock on anyone, some people ***might*** have a different experience but I believe it to be one of this most highly underrated drugs in terms of side effects.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
EQ has mild anabolic properties, I’m skeptical that a higher dose will ever make much of difference when adjusted for side effects. EQ despite its reputation can, in a very short period of time, drastically increase hematocrit. This side effect alone could lead to thrombosis among other serious conditions. Some people have drastic increases in hematocrit at low doses at 200mg/week.

The idea of running it at mega doses for 16+ weeks is IMO kind of crazy. That’s not a knock on anyone, some people ***might*** have a different experience but I believe it to be one of this most highly underrated drugs in terms of side effects.

Yeah, I’ve read and heard from countless people donation is a must with EQ, that’s honestly why I’ve stayed away from it, plus like you said it’s fairly “mild” I 100% agree with “mega” dosing to me personally it makes no sense…. But everyone is different.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Yeah, I’ve read and heard from countless people donation is a must with EQ, that’s honestly why I’ve stayed away from it, plus like you said it’s fairly “mild” I 100% agree with “mega” dosing to me personally it makes no sense…. But everyone is different.

Agreed. If I were going to use it, I would do what HDH is doing and stack it with a stronger anabolic agent like deca, both at low dosages.

If I wanted a suitable anabolic replacement for EQ within a cycle, primo will always be an option and I would argue a better one for promoting LBM. If I needed an androgenic agent then maybe a little Proviron, Masteron, or give my test a slight bump. Those are better androgenics than EQ. Of course, I’m not suggesting those are side effect free or any gear is for that matter - but for me it’s always about trying to minimize side effects. It doesn’t matter how good one looks if they fall over dead, I don’t care what the funeral home promises to do after I’m gone - for me it won’t matter. Ya dig, LoL.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Agreed. If I were going to use it, I would do what HDH is doing and stack it with a stronger anabolic agent like deca, both at low dosages.

If I wanted a suitable anabolic replacement for EQ within a cycle, primo will always be an option and I would argue a better one for promoting LBM. If I needed an androgenic agent then maybe a little Proviron, Masteron, or give my test a slight bump. Those are better androgenics than EQ. Of course, I’m not suggesting those are side effect free or any gear is for that matter - but for me it’s always about trying to minimize side effects. It doesn’t matter how good one looks if they fall over dead, I don’t care what the funeral home promises to do after I’m gone - for me it won’t matter. Ya dig, LoL.

I dig lol, I was literally just thinking about grabbing some proviron Ive always liked it. Masteron is always nice to, with those two libido goes through the roof! Tren did the same thing for me, but my tren days are over unfortunately.

I absolutely love primo, but damn shuts crazy expensive! Plus it’s highly faked

And a lot of sources are always outta stock, probably due it’s price.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

I actually run like this to keep sides down. I'm 50ish and don't care about big runs or higher doses.

When I mix like this I don't have to worry about the bloaty feeling I get from deca and I don't worry about my blood as much on the eq. The eq helps with vascularity at 300 with a lower body fat percentage.

My anxiety levels can go up on eq at 600 + as well.

I run over a gram total but half is pretty low with the mix of deca/eq.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015

Yep, EQ is a no go for me, because of RBC and HCT. It doesn't matter the dose.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
Sometimes I’ll add in a little eq for a few weeks while I’m cycling. I’ve noticed it has a bit of a synergistic effect. I can do anywhere from 4-8 weeks if eq in the middle of a cycle and notice a change in my appearance. I fortunately do not get the high hematocrit that others get.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic