Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Old and unatural

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
We are kind of senior citizens most of us here. I was watching this youtuber yesterday blatting on about Liverking's cycle and how it was sooo dangerous. The guy did 2 cycles back in the day so he says but you would think we would all be dead if his shit was correct. Liver king was doing 125 test, 125 deca and for a couple weeks he added 50 mg/d winstrol. all that plus a couple peptides in and out. Well fuck, you think he was doing a gram a day the way the stick was blatting on. Anyhow, Since I will be dead soon from my 150 mg/w of Prop I decided to double the total dose of androgens. I figure since I only have maybe 5 years to live I might loose 3-4 days on the tail end. So that's 3-4 days less dementia and a walker I guess.

Well whatever.. I've now justified my means. I'm adding in some Primo damn it! What are you guys planning for the winter?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Warm woolen mittens for winter, plus continuing my debate about more cruising Test U vs. jumping back on Tren "one last time" :eek:
There's always one last time. I have a couple vials of that nectar around so old it should probably be in the bin.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have blood work in a couple weeks and it kind of hinders on that, but if everything is in order, it will be test, d-bol and parabolin at the start of the year.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have blood work in a couple weeks and it kind of hinders on that, but if everything is in order, it will be test, d-bol and parabolin at the start of the year.
Where on Earth did you find Parabolan?
We used to buy it in Paris in the 90's 76mg per amp and If I told you how little we ran with excellent results you would not believe me.
I will take some please

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
We used to buy it in Paris in the 90's 76mg per amp and If I told you how little we ran with excellent results you would not believe me.
I will take some please
I got a guy. Haha. I ran 100 mg every three days in my winter cycle last year. Never felt anything like it. I have ran tren at 450 mg a week and it didn't even come close.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
I will take some please
Fairly popular with UGLs as Tren Hex. Let me guess the dose, 2 amps per week. Stateside, at least in my neck of the woods, it was expensive as fuck back then, around $30-50 per amp but worth every penny. The 2 amps per week cycle with test was popular. The ester is much heavier, makes up about 35% of the weight compared to just 13% for acetate. But despite that, for reasons that perhaps only “bro science” can explain….it seems to work better. My theory is that the fast acting nature of acetate for whatever reasons cranks up the CNS effects of tren and amplifies it’s androgenic properties where as the hex ester slows it down and brings out greater anabolic qualities…which is why guys would blow the fuck up on Parabolan. That’s obviously not pharmacokinetics, but for whatever reason that heavy slow ass ester does seem to make a world of difference.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Warm woolen mittens for winter, plus continuing my debate about more cruising Test U vs. jumping back on Tren "one last time" :eek:
Same. I’ve been doing a fuck ton of cardio lately and just tonight on my nightly jog I had the same internal debate with myself. I know the risk, but nevertheless that was the debate. I’ll diet my ass off until March and make a decision closer to kickoff. I’ll probably end up doing a higher dose primo run with a side order of proviron and an occasional pre workout shooter - damn I love TNE.

Last time I danced with the devils syrup (tren) was almost 5 years ago….would probably be better to run it around the early May timeframe….IF at all. LOL

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Parabolan, Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is a carbonate so not an ester. I don't know what that doe to how it releases the trenbolone base but maybe that has something to do with it.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Still keeping it simple.

600 test
300 deca
300 eq

May add in an oral.

5iu hgh ed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic