Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Old and unatural

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It is crazy how much you get or lose out of the little bumps. Going from 200 mg test cyp and mast e to 150 mg test cyp and mast e sucks ass! I just can't run my test at 200 mg a week without my hematocrit going above 55. I knew the 200 mg a week as putting my test over anyways even though the doc was fine with it. I split my dose up to 100 mg twice a week and had labs pulled 4 days after pinning 100 mg. My total test came back at 859 ng/dl, so I know it was above range days 2-3. My free test was over, 29.6 pg/ml. I had stopped the mast e four weeks prior to labs, so it should have been clear by then.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I bumped things a bit. I'm 4 weeks in. Upped first to Mast E 200 mg/w, Test E 100 mg/w and Test P 50 mg/w. Then went up to Mast E 300 mg/w, Test E 300 mg/w. Then added T-bol 40 mg/d. I put on 12 lbs over the last week.
I just really didn't feel well on the above. So I have dropped to 250 TE and 200 ME for the past weeks. Feeling much better overall. BP is good RHR is good. I'm sure my Hct is high.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I've been completely off for a month. My box of tools hasn't lost an ounce. Thinking of something very strange for next experiment on my very old and limping lab rat. Test P at TRT dose and sprinkle in low dose Halo for a few weeks at the end of May just to see what happens. Still looking at bicycles to hit the hills. Cold at the moment. Feel like crap. I am doing a poorly controlled experiment with enclomiphene. I have purchased blood work and will do in 2 weeks before it runs out. Also using hCG 500-750 iu MWF. Last time I came off for 8 weeks I tested in the mid 400s ng/dL with same amount of hCG and 25 mg/d regular Clomid. I tested 2 weeks after that after dropping both and was at 240 ng/dL. Was probably in the middle of rebound if it was going to happen. Contemplating purchase of another vial of enclomiphene just to see if I can use it to extend off period. If I can use it as monotherapy and maintain 600 ng/dL that could be a good thing. There is a trend in YouTube space that TP is minimally suppressive as is Halo so there is that.

Last edited:
jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Glyco=Lab rat. i like it. Need to put it in your sig.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I've been completely off for a month. My box of tools hasn't lost an ounce. Thinking of something very strange for next experiment on my very old and limping lab rat. Test P at TRT dose and sprinkle in low dose Halo for a few weeks at the end of May just to see what happens. Still looking at bicycles to hit the hills. Cold at the moment. Feel like crap. I am doing a poorly controlled experiment with enclomiphene. I have purchased blood work and will do in 2 weeks before it runs out. Also using hCG 500-750 iu MWF. Last time I came off for 8 weeks I tested in the mid 400s ng/dL with same amount of hCG and 25 mg/d regular Clomid. I tested 2 weeks after that after dropping both and was at 240 ng/dL. Was probably in the middle of rebound if it was going to happen. Contemplating purchase of another vial of enclomiphene just to see if I can use it to extend off period. If I can use it as monotherapy and maintain 600 ng/dL that could be a good thing. There is a trend in YouTube space that TP is minimally suppressive as is Halo so there is that.
Everything is suppressive.
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 05-13-52 Instagram.png

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
IDK, Taein Clarke seems a bit off. If I bounce back from this enclomiphene madman experiment maybe the TP/Halo will be the next one. I am my one and only N and I am unique.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic