Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Old and unatural

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Treading water in old age. Pattern Sept to now.
Age 61.5
Sept Oct = off
Nov = TRT Prop 50 mg MWF
Dec = 200 test c 100 primo
Jan = 200 test c 200 primo 250 EQ
to mid Feb = 200 test c 150 primo
to mid March = off
Late March TRT Prop 50 mg MWF planed for 6 weeks
GH is in most of the time at level to raise IGF-1 to 220, the top for my age group.

Feeling pretty good right now 5'8.5", 15% BF, 200 lbs BW, BP 117/77 today, RHR 61 today. Strongish for old man. Most rep ranges are 10-15. Doing more cadio especially for nex 6 weeks. Heavy bag, speed bag shooting hoops, step mill.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Hi,

I'm still old and unnatural. I was on test P 1-00-150 mg/w for 8 weeks after an off period of 3-4 weeks. I changed things up a little. I was going to do a proper cycle but then I thought maybe not right now. So currently on Test E 100 mg/w, Mast E 100mg/w, Test P 50 mg/w. I'm more interested to keep my health markers in rage at this point. I might bump this a bit before another brief stop and TRT in March.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I seem to really like that low dose mast with TRT and it has no impact on my health markers. I was running 200 mg of test C a week with 200 mg of mast e. The doctor (new) prescribed me 200 mg of test, even though I told him that was too much, and my blood got a little thick, just like I said it would. I decided to drop my test to 150 mg a week and instead of splitting it twice a week, I went to three times a week. Now I am going to put mast e back in at 150 mg a week.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I seem to really like that low dose mast with TRT and it has no impact on my health markers. I was running 200 mg of test C a week with 200 mg of mast e. The doctor (new) prescribed me 200 mg of test, even though I told him that was too much, and my blood got a little thick, just like I said it would. I decided to drop my test to 150 mg a week and instead of splitting it twice a week, I went to three times a week. Now I am going to put mast e back in at 150 mg a week.
I've run blood experimenting with both Primo and Mast in TRT+ setting. Nothing beats Primo for nil effect on blood markers but Mast is still pretty good. I'd love to do a blast in winter and then a summer cycle but at this point in my life I am just so busy and pushing that last push late in life plus 2 brand new 1st and 2nd granddaughters has put a different light on stuff. I want to be around and as functional and healthy as possible in 20 years. That means I have to make it pretty much intact at 82 years old. So, i guess you could say, my goals have changed. But the crazy in me still tries to get out. Call it my Mr. Hyde to my more reasonable mad scientist Dr. Jeckle. Probably the smart thing to do is to stay in the TRT or TRT+ range all year with GH that keeps me at igf-1 at top of range for my age and leave it at that. But... I know myself so here we are.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I've run blood experimenting with both Primo and Mast in TRT+ setting. Nothing beats Primo for nil effect on blood markers but Mast is still pretty good. I'd love to do a blast in winter and then a summer cycle but at this point in my life I am just so busy and pushing that last push late in life plus 2 brand new 1st and 2nd granddaughters has put a different light on stuff. I want to be around and as functional and healthy as possible in 20 years. That means I have to make it pretty much intact at 82 years old. So, i guess you could say, my goals have changed. But the crazy in me still tries to get out. Call it my Mr. Hyde to my more reasonable mad scientist Dr. Jeckle. Probably the smart thing to do is to stay in the TRT or TRT+ range all year with GH that keeps me at igf-1 at top of range for my age and leave it at that. But... I know myself so here we are.
I like primo too, but it does actually lower my HDL. Still fine, but I will hover around 40 HDL on primo if I run 1:1 test to primo. Nothing to worry about, as my total cholesterol the last time I checked it on 150 test/150 primo was like 110. This last time on 200 test/200 mast my HDL was 46 and total was 106.

Funny thing, I get almost no estrogen reduction from either at a 1:1 dose. I have to run the primo or mast higher than test to reduce estrogen.

I think I am pretty much going to do the same. TRT and mast or primo plus some GH from here on out. Just 2 iu of GH every day and TRT took my IGF-1 levels from 160s to 370s. If I want to blast, I will just up the GH and throw in some pre-workout insulin.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
New grand daughters?
Congratulations you old fart!

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I like primo too, but it does actually lower my HDL. Still fine, but I will hover around 40 HDL on primo if I run 1:1 test to primo. Nothing to worry about, as my total cholesterol the last time I checked it on 150 test/150 primo was like 110. This last time on 200 test/200 mast my HDL was 46 and total was 106.

Funny thing, I get almost no estrogen reduction from either at a 1:1 dose. I have to run the primo or mast higher than test to reduce estrogen.

I think I am pretty much going to do the same. TRT and mast or primo plus some GH from here on out. Just 2 iu of GH every day and TRT took my IGF-1 levels from 160s to 370s. If I want to blast, I will just up the GH and throw in some pre-workout insulin.
I went from 100 to 200-220 depending on the draw. I shoot for that. I use on average 1.5 iu 3 days a week. So 5 iu a week doubles my IGF-1. If i up it I fill in like I have a pump all day. I don't really hold any water from this GH anymore. It is pretty good quality. I can't imagine 370!! My hands would definitely be numb.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Funny, I experience no side effects. Barely any water, maybe half a pound. No tingling or numbness in my hands. I used to get it even at 1 iu a day if I ran it every day. I think the berberine has something to do with it.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Funny, I experience no side effects. Barely any water, maybe half a pound. No tingling or numbness in my hands. I used to get it even at 1 iu a day if I ran it every day. I think the berberine has something to do with it.
Could be. I'm still taking the berberine as well.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Hi,

I'm still old and unnatural. I was on test P 1-00-150 mg/w for 8 weeks after an off period of 3-4 weeks. I changed things up a little. I was going to do a proper cycle but then I thought maybe not right now. So currently on Test E 100 mg/w, Mast E 100mg/w, Test P 50 mg/w. I'm more interested to keep my health markers in rage at this point. I might bump this a bit before another brief stop and TRT in March.
I bumped things a bit. I'm 4 weeks in. Upped first to Mast E 200 mg/w, Test E 100 mg/w and Test P 50 mg/w. Then went up to Mast E 300 mg/w, Test E 300 mg/w. Then added T-bol 40 mg/d. I put on 12 lbs over the last week.

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
I bumped things a bit. I'm 4 weeks in. Upped first to Mast E 200 mg/w, Test E 100 mg/w and Test P 50 mg/w. Then went up to Mast E 300 mg/w, Test E 300 mg/w. Then added T-bol 40 mg/d. I put on 12 lbs over the last week.
Thats a nice bump up for old timers. :)

Still within reasonable and controllable ranges.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic