Latest Member
pbtom

Oktoberfest Season

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Man, this is one of my favorite seasons for beer. I love me a good Oktoberfest Marzen, my favorite would be the Ayinger but I search out new ones every year and love trying new ones. Post up your favorites if you have any

http://www.merchantduvin.com/brew-ayinger-oktober-fest-marzen.php

i-ayinger-okto-fest-marzen.png

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Subb'd...soley for the wife. She, like LK (sorry man to compare to wife),loves this time of year. Myself, I havent drank in my life (dont flame me!) so def interested to see some favs and I might have to you know...pick some up for the cherry on the top

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Your wife likes me? We haven't even met yet :)

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Oktoberfest has nothing to do with pumpkin beers.

Anyway, I will see if I can find some decent local Oktoberfest brews here. I just picked up some Hacker Pschorr Weissbier this past weekend for my son.

Coincidently, I live about 45 miles form the worlds largest annual Oktoberfest celebration outside of Germany and I've never been to it. I need to add that to my TO DO list.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Need a date to Oktoberfest?

Anyway, I will see if I can find some decent local Oktoberfest brews here. I just picked up some Hacker Pschorr Weissbier this past weekend for my son.

Coincidently, I live about 45 miles form the worlds largest annual Oktoberfest celebration outside of Germany and I've never been to it. I need to add that to my TO DO list.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

Their Oktoberfest beer is pretty awesome, always on my list.

images

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic