Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Okay, these are the worst squats ever passed at a meet.

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
wtf Ive always gone balls to the floor on my squats now lately Ive been seeing people do 1/4 squats and this guy is at a meet and gets away with it that sucks

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
What federation is that in?
way tooooo high.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I dont know how the lift was passed sicne he didnt pause on the bottom or wait for a call.....

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I go too a power gym to lift and Ive noticed it the last few months alot of guys are doing 1/4 squats wtf is up with that

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Did I miss something?? I didn't see anyone doing a squat, just some guy holding weight on his shoulders.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Did I miss something?? I didn't see anyone doing a squat, just some guy holding weight on his shoulders.

lol, you know how it is. Their knees can't take it or their back can't take it. The usual bullshit excuses when really they are only cheating themselves.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010

X2 or 3 ha ha. That sucked. No way was the top of his thigh lower than his hip. Crappy judge is my guess and the spot on his chest was iffy as well.

Hawk

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
I still like having to take a step. Then you had to own the weight, not just fake through it. I just can't except the new machines. It is not a sport that is suppose to be easy, so why do they keep making it so in the name of safety?

It is a downhill route once you are more concerned with safety then power.

At least DLs will always be DLs. ;)

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
I still like having to take a step. Then you had to own the weight, not just fake through it. I just can't except the new machines. It is not a sport that is suppose to be easy, so why do they keep making it so in the name of safety?

It is a downhill route once you are more concerned with safety then power

At least DLs will always be DLs. ;)

put a 1000lbs on your back then walk backwards

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
lol, you know how it is. Their knees can't take it or their back can't take it. The usual bullshit excuses when really they are only cheating themselves.

Really? You do realize the side judge tells the lifters spotter when to tell him to go up right? Either with a tap on the spotters leg or a verbal command.. The lifter doesnt decide when to come up

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic