Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Okay I give up. I don't know what I'm doing. Can any of you give me a training program that...

• Thread starter Funny_Asian_Man
  • Start Date
ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I mean...

Dude is it really expensive to eat chicken and rice? lol. And eggs? lol. It's not like I'm eating steak everyday. An entire rotisserie chicken is over 160 grams of protein. Is a rotisserie chicken really that expensive, bro?

Worst case scenario, I can manage more money for diet. I am actually on EBT (food stamps) so I thankfully can manage to spend more. But still, I can't imagine needing to spend more money on food. Rice is cheap, and so is chicken and tuna. Milk is cheap. Frozen blueberries are cheap. lol.
The problem is you aren't going to lose 60lbs of fat eating sodium/vegetable oiled/corn starch filled $4.99 rotisserie chicken so that is more my point.

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
The problem is you aren't going to lose 60lbs of fat eating sodium/vegetable oiled/corn starch filled $4.99 rotisserie chicken so that is more my point.
Oh, ah! I see I see. lol.

That's fine. I'll cook my own meals then. I might, however, have to stick with "stereotypical meat". lol. I don't think I can afford organic meats.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
Damn. I have been working on a business that I am setting up the last few days. I will take a look at what you posted and I will give you the entire blueprint. It will be up to you to do it though.

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
Damn. I have been working on a business that I am setting up the last few days. I will take a look at what you posted and I will give you the entire blueprint. It will be up to you to do it though.

Hey thanks for coming back. I'm here and ready to read it when you're done with it. As long as I know you put good effort in making it, I'll use it. I've never been good at losing weight. The times that I did it successfully, I just yo-yo-dieted and gained it all back. But I think with yours, I'll find a way to maintain it.

Is it just diet or does it include training as well?

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022

Hey, if it's too much for you in your schedule, I understand and don't feel pressured to do it. I'd rather have none at all than partial effort for it. I just really need to lose weight for my health. Thanks.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
You're not going to like this one bit, but I am going to give you the simplest way to get to your goals. In fact, I GUARANTEE that if you follow this entire program to the letter, you will get to your goals. There is NO WAY that you won't get there.

Wake Up and go for a walk. You need to do cardio to lose fat. I HIGHLY recommend that you walk for 60 minutes as soon as you wake up in the morning. Do this BEFORE you eat a single calorie. Wake up, chug a bottle of water, and go for a 60 minute walk. I don't care how you have to rearrange your schedule to accomplish this, but it has to be done. Fat people need cardio.

Upon returning from your cardio journey you will be eating your first meal of the day. This is an easy one and a tasty one. Crack 8 large eggs into a bowl and scramble them excessively. I like to take my eggs out of the fridge before going for my walk so that they have time to come to room temperature before I cook them. Get a medium size frying pan and place it on low heat. I have an electric stove and go for a 3 out of 10. Wait for the pan to get hot. Melt 1 Tbsp of butter in the pan. Pour your scrambled eggs in the pan and sprinkle some dried chives on top of them. I am pretty wide open with the chives. I love them. Then use a silicone whisk and constantly slowly stir the eggs while they cook. They will eventually start to thicken and then they will cook all the way. DO NOT overcook the eggs. Make sure that you cook them JUST ENOUGH to make them not runny. They should still be moist. I put them on a styrofoam plate and sprinkle some Lowry's seasoned salt on them. Then I grab a plastic spoon and start eating. I use a plastic spoon with eggs because the spoon makes them easy to eat and the plastic doesn't get hot like metal and burn the fuck out of my mouth.

Meal two is going to be another easy and tasty one. Brown 8oz of 85% lean ground turkey or beef in a frying pan. Use a spatula or a meat crumbler thing like I used to chop it up REEEEAAAL small. Season with pink Himalayan salt and black pepper. Add 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese to the meat. Stir it in until it melts. Pour the contents of the frying pan into a bowl, yes the grease and everything, and consume it all. The fat is counted in your diet so don't miss any.

Meal three is another easy and tasty one. Cut up 8oz of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs into little cubes about 1" in size. Heat up a medium frying pan over low heat again. Put 2 tbsp butter in the pan. Add your chicken thighs and cook them until they are done. Remove from the heat and add in 2 Tbsp of natural peanut butter. Your ONLY ingredient should be peanuts (and maybe salt). If it has any kind of oil or sugar listed, shit can it and get different peanut butter. Stir this in with your chicken and butter. Same as with the beef, pour everything from the frying pan into a bowl. All of the fat in the recipe is counted. Don't lose any. Season with salt to taste.

Meal four sucks, but they can't all be good LOL. Meal four is two cans of sardines in extra virgin olive oil. You want to eat the sardines AND the oil. I eat Season brand, but you can pick any brand so long as they are packed in extra virgin olive oil.

As far as your weight training goes, this is easy. Train with weight every other day. Train one day, skip a day. Train the next day, skip a day. You will be given two work outs. Alternate them.

Workout 1:
Bench Presses
Military Presses
Close Grip Bench Presses
Barbell Rows
Deadlifts

Workout 2:
Standing Barbell Curls
Hammer Curls
Standing Calf Raises
Stiff Legged Deadlifts
Barbell Squats

Keep your weights high enough so that it is difficult to complete the rep scheme. Four sets. 20 reps. 15 reps. 10 reps. 5 reps. On that five rep set, make sure that each rep is a slow, high quality, controlled rep and that you squeeze it and really perform it properly. Cheating your lift is only cheating yourself.

If you can do this for AT LEAST four weeks, we can talk about tweaking it at that point. Don't worry about whether or not its working or not working. Just do it as prescribed. After four weeks we can look at where you are and make adjustments as necessary.

This is the blueprint. This is the road that will take you where you want to go. You have to put the work in. I guarantee that these four weeks will be the first four weeks in a journey to a guaranteed 190 pounds if you do your part. The rest is up to you.

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
You're not going to like this one bit, but I am going to give you the simplest way to get to your goals. In fact, I GUARANTEE that if you follow this entire program to the letter, you will get to your goals. There is NO WAY that you won't get there.

Wake Up and go for a walk. You need to do cardio to lose fat. I HIGHLY recommend that you walk for 60 minutes as soon as you wake up in the morning. Do this BEFORE you eat a single calorie. Wake up, chug a bottle of water, and go for a 60 minute walk. I don't care how you have to rearrange your schedule to accomplish this, but it has to be done. Fat people need cardio.

Upon returning from your cardio journey you will be eating your first meal of the day. This is an easy one and a tasty one. Crack 8 large eggs into a bowl and scramble them excessively. I like to take my eggs out of the fridge before going for my walk so that they have time to come to room temperature before I cook them. Get a medium size frying pan and place it on low heat. I have an electric stove and go for a 3 out of 10. Wait for the pan to get hot. Melt 1 Tbsp of butter in the pan. Pour your scrambled eggs in the pan and sprinkle some dried chives on top of them. I am pretty wide open with the chives. I love them. Then use a silicone whisk and constantly slowly stir the eggs while they cook. They will eventually start to thicken and then they will cook all the way. DO NOT overcook the eggs. Make sure that you cook them JUST ENOUGH to make them not runny. They should still be moist. I put them on a styrofoam plate and sprinkle some Lowry's seasoned salt on them. Then I grab a plastic spoon and start eating. I use a plastic spoon with eggs because the spoon makes them easy to eat and the plastic doesn't get hot like metal and burn the fuck out of my mouth.

Meal two is going to be another easy and tasty one. Brown 8oz of 85% lean ground turkey or beef in a frying pan. Use a spatula or a meat crumbler thing like I used to chop it up REEEEAAAL small. Season with pink Himalayan salt and black pepper. Add 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese to the meat. Stir it in until it melts. Pour the contents of the frying pan into a bowl, yes the grease and everything, and consume it all. The fat is counted in your diet so don't miss any.

Meal three is another easy and tasty one. Cut up 8oz of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs into little cubes about 1" in size. Heat up a medium frying pan over low heat again. Put 2 tbsp butter in the pan. Add your chicken thighs and cook them until they are done. Remove from the heat and add in 2 Tbsp of natural peanut butter. Your ONLY ingredient should be peanuts (and maybe salt). If it has any kind of oil or sugar listed, shit can it and get different peanut butter. Stir this in with your chicken and butter. Same as with the beef, pour everything from the frying pan into a bowl. All of the fat in the recipe is counted. Don't lose any. Season with salt to taste.

Meal four sucks, but they can't all be good LOL. Meal four is two cans of sardines in extra virgin olive oil. You want to eat the sardines AND the oil. I eat Season brand, but you can pick any brand so long as they are packed in extra virgin olive oil.

As far as your weight training goes, this is easy. Train with weight every other day. Train one day, skip a day. Train the next day, skip a day. You will be given two work outs. Alternate them.

Workout 1:
Bench Presses
Military Presses
Close Grip Bench Presses
Barbell Rows
Deadlifts

Workout 2:
Standing Barbell Curls
Hammer Curls
Standing Calf Raises
Stiff Legged Deadlifts
Barbell Squats

Keep your weights high enough so that it is difficult to complete the rep scheme. Four sets. 20 reps. 15 reps. 10 reps. 5 reps. On that five rep set, make sure that each rep is a slow, high quality, controlled rep and that you squeeze it and really perform it properly. Cheating your lift is only cheating yourself.

If you can do this for AT LEAST four weeks, we can talk about tweaking it at that point. Don't worry about whether or not its working or not working. Just do it as prescribed. After four weeks we can look at where you are and make adjustments as necessary.

This is the blueprint. This is the road that will take you where you want to go. You have to put the work in. I guarantee that these four weeks will be the first four weeks in a journey to a guaranteed 190 pounds if you do your part. The rest is up to you.

Awesome!

I'll go grocery-shopping tomorrow and get it all started. I'll definitely walk in the morning before my first calorie!

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
It is an average to move up and down from as needed.

As for deadlifting and protein consumption. Doesn't mean anything at that weight. Not knocking you, just doesn't correlate. Now if you want to deadlift (conventional, not sumo) big weight you will need to eat a lot of protein, because you will need to build a lot of muscle. Now if you are going to just sumo deadlift you can pretty much hit 700-800 lbs without being strong at all.
I didn't know I could deadlift 800lbs sumo style. Thanks for letting me know that.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I really like the program above and would imagine for the first few weeks you will be shitting like crazy so travel with some Dude Wipes so your asshole wont be raw!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic