Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Okay I give up. I don't know what I'm doing. Can any of you give me a training program that...

• Thread starter Funny_Asian_Man
  • Start Date
Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
Okay I give up. I don't know what I'm doing. Can any of you give me a training program that maintains muscle while in a calorie-restricted diet?

I have lots of experience training for pure strength and getting stronger, but I gotta lose some weight. Doctor's orders.

Thanks folks.

If you can make it heavy on either the powerlifts or even just the squat and squat alone (I like Olympic lifting), that would be much more desirable for me than some bodybuilding body-part weekly split.

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
I did a quick search. What do you all think of this?

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
If you tell me your:

Age?

Height?

Weight?

Approximate Bodyfat Percentage?

Goal Weight?

Food Allergies or Foods You WILL NOT Eat?

Do you have access to a fully equipped gym?

What is your food budget?

If you tell me this, I will tell you the exact plan to get you ripped. BUT you have to actually do it. If I put the EXACT formula in your hand and I guarantee that it will get you shredded, are you willing to do it?

Oh, and also, are you in the United States? Or some Asian country? I only ask because I have no idea what kind of food they have in other countries.

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
If you tell me your:

Age?

Height?

Weight?

Goal Weight?

If you tell me this, I will tell you the exact plan to get you ripped. BUT you have to actually do it. If I put the EXACT formula in your hand and I guarantee that it will get you shredded, are you willing to do it?

Oh, and also, are you in the United States? Or some Asian country? I only ask because I have no idea what kind of food they have in other countries.

Bro are you fucking serious?? And you'd do it for free?? Holy shit.

Yeah... Here are my stats. I live in the states. My food budget is at least 300 dollars a month.

31 years old.

5 feet, 6 inches tall.

250 pounds.

Bodyfat is 25 to 30 percent. I looked at some images of what bodyfat percentages look like and there is no fucking way I'm more than 31% bodyfat if those images are correct.

My goal bodyweight is 190.

No food allergies known and aside from insects and hummus, I think I will eat just about anything.

I have access to a great gym. Not only do they have several squat racks, they even have an Olympic lifting platform and even heavy bags for boxing/kickboxing. They are complete, with machines and all sorts of cardio equipment.

You're gonna receive great karma by doing this. I love the fact that I am great at training myself and training my friends in getting stronger, but throughout my life, I've never been good at dieting. You're taking a huge load off my shoulders if you are able to figure this out for me.

Are you confident that what you'll give me will be at least 90% spot on with your predictions?

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
If you tell me your:

Age?

Height?

Weight?

Goal Weight?

Yo! Hopefully you didn't get my hopes up for nothing. lol. I'm sincerely excited. XD

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yo! Hopefully you didn't get my hopes up for nothing. lol. I'm sincerely excited. XD
You gave him your stats then two hours later throw up a post like you are running out of patience. He asked for your information so he could develop a personalized program for you. Give the man some time.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
You need to chill Asian man. Gbagh is doing you a favor. He probably has a job, family & life outside & more important than dropping everything to cater to you. Lmao

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Anything yet....just kidding!

and dam $300 per month ...i know its possible because i buy my shit in bulk but don't expect much variety there ........i would run a carnivore style diet .

can you post any pics so we can see what you are working with?...thanks in advance F.A.M.

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022

and dam $300 per month ...i know its possible because i buy my shit in bulk but don't expect much variety there ........i would run a carnivore style diet .

can you post any pics so we can see what you are working with?...thanks in advance F.A.M.

I mean...

Dude is it really expensive to eat chicken and rice? lol. And eggs? lol. It's not like I'm eating steak everyday. An entire rotisserie chicken is over 160 grams of protein. Is a rotisserie chicken really that expensive, bro?

Worst case scenario, I can manage more money for diet. I am actually on EBT (food stamps) so I thankfully can manage to spend more. But still, I can't imagine needing to spend more money on food. Rice is cheap, and so is chicken and tuna. Milk is cheap. Frozen blueberries are cheap. lol.

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022

As for posting pics, I'll do that later today or sometime tomorrow. It's in my phone.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I mean...

Dude is it really expensive to eat chicken and rice? lol. And eggs? lol. It's not like I'm eating steak everyday. An entire rotisserie chicken is over 160 grams of protein. Is a rotisserie chicken really that expensive, bro?

Worst case scenario, I can manage more money for diet. I am actually on EBT (food stamps) so I thankfully can manage to spend more. But still, I can't imagine needing to spend more money on food. Rice is cheap, and so is chicken and tuna. Milk is cheap. Frozen blueberries are cheap. lol.
If you are eating 300 grams of protein a day, yes, it can get expensive. I didn't even calculate chicken/beef/venison/pork/fish into my daily consumption, as they can vary depending on how successful I have been hunting and fishing, but I still spend on average $12.31 a day in food. That is no name brands and bulk whenever it makes sense. If I didn't kill any deer, hogs, turkey, chickens or catch any fish and added in the meats it would be closer to $20 a day.

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
If you are eating 300 grams of protein a day, yes, it can get expensive. I didn't even calculate chicken/beef/venison/pork/fish into my daily consumption, as they can vary depending on how successful I have been hunting and fishing, but I still spend on average $12.31 a day in food. That is no name brands and bulk whenever it makes sense. If I didn't kill any deer, hogs, turkey, chickens or catch any fish and added in the meats it would be closer to $20 a day.

Ah, I see.

And 300 grams of protein a day is still the recommended amount even for natural dudes? That sounds insanely excessive bro. lol. For naturals, at least.

I was able to deadlift 455 pounds when I was a teenager with much less protein than that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic