Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Oh Lord and Lil baby Jesus

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
Ok, I am about to enter hell.

Currently running mast e (400mgs a week) and sus (700mgs a week). Not a big deal right? I would agree, the issue is I've blasting and crusing for longer than I care to remember, about 3.5 years or so, more blasting than crusing.

July 3rd will be my last shot for 1 month. I assume this will be refered to as "the month from hell" when it's all over but it's time to come off.

I really, really need to take a break, even if it's a short one and continue to do so for the reminder of my AAS use. I'm not getting any better results so what's the point? I can only imagine what my receptors look like.

So here's my plan.

Last shot on the 3rd. On the 9th I start HCG and clomid. HCG will be 5000mcgs everyother day and clomid at 50mgs the entire month i'm "off".

Will be posting updates along the way.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Are you going to just stop cold turkey? If you are DONT!!! At least jump onto Cyp or Enanthate 1cc one shot every 7-10 days (and adjust accordingly) and taper down SLOOOWWW. otherwise prepare for months in hell. Good luck bro.

Edit: even a half cc every 7-10 days will keep you from feeling like complete dog shit.

Last edited:
P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Not telling you what to do man, but HCG and Clomid for the whole month?

Watch out with HCG because there is a point of no return with it and it can shut you down permanent like.

I would run the HCG for the first week, then blood work, to see where I stand. Then perhaps a second week of HCG, while tapering in the Clomid that same second week. Then the third week of Clomid (light) while tapering in the Nolva to the end of the month. Just my 2-cents...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Taper down man....even go down to 150-200/week for a month or two.

Then grab HCG for 2 weeks after the last shot around 1500-2kiu/week for both weeks. I would stop the HCG then hit clomid for 50/day for 4 weeks.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
well... they are all wrong... Sust wont clear for about3-4 weeks... do yourself a favor... get some prop and back load for the month of July... 1cc EoD will treat you right... start the hcg the last two weeks of july. in the mean t ime get some nolvadex as well... run the Clomid and Nolva throught august... August will suck.. but at the end of the month you will be ready to recover...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Its sustanon. It'll automatically taper down. But if there was some insistence on making the transition smoother or something then prop would be the way to go.

I would roll like this:

Last day of shot
3 weeks go by
begin HCG and 250iu EOD for 2 weeks
after those two weeks
begin clomid at 50mg per day and nolva at 20mg per day for 4 weeks
continue clomid for an additional 4 weeks at 25mg MWF
two weeks after discontinuing PCT get bloods

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic