Official Strength First Announcement

Discussion in 'Powerlifting Training and Strength techniques' started by PillarofBalance, May 6, 2016.

1. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Go Away likes this.
  2. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    You saw they put Amit Sapir on that instagram account. Now, I'm not arguing with 99% of them on there but I don't think Amit should be on that page.

3. PillarofBalance

Feb 27, 2011
    He absolutely should be. He is a frequent offender and one of the worst because his squats are world records. And not fed state weight age world records but all time...

4. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    The pic posted had his squat high but then again pics aren't always taken at the full depth of the squat. I'd have to watch the vid. Surprised to hear USPA has been passing high squats b/c Goggins makes everyone bury their squats for it to count down here.

I gotta ask... who runs that account? Just asking b/c most who talk shit don't do much/ if any better.

5. PillarofBalance

Feb 27, 2011
    Seriously amit's squats are shit.

Don't know who runs the account. It's brutal though. People getting ripped to shreds.

6. Yomo

Yomo VIP Member

Dec 18, 2015
    that page has really taken off...funny as hell to see them put some of Sport's Big names on blast...I thought Ashley Graham being highlighted for horrible squats was funny as hell...

7. ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9 VIP Member

Jun 17, 2013
    What if we are in the video but not squatting? God forbid I get asked to spot someone that I don't know who's videoing a PR attempt and I'm standing behind him and then see a quarter squat. If I make a funny face or throw my hands up in a "wtf?" that won't get me dropped, I hope? Or if I'm in the background of this horrific scenario, I'm still good, right?

My gym has some partial squat bros. Now I'll have to see if they are videoing their lifts.

8. uphillclimb

uphillclimb TID Board Of Directors

Dec 9, 2011
    They use the tampon pad, too.

9. PillarofBalance

Feb 27, 2011
    Oh shit they started following my IG. Officially terrified lol

ToolSteel, Go Away and DF like this.
  10. DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong VIP Member

May 27, 2013
    Better start burying those squats lol

11. PillarofBalance

Feb 27, 2011
    Yeah definitely what old daddy adductor needs to do. I just won't post squat vids lol... my definition of buried is loosely construed hahaha

ToolSteel and DieYoungStrong like this.
  12. uphillclimb

uphillclimb TID Board Of Directors

Dec 9, 2011
    October 2013

uhc: "BURY THIS!!"

74 seconds later, I'm looking at an undersack in the bathroom to see if there's discoloring from a tear.

Ahhhh, memories....