Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Official Notice From The IFBB Pro League On Muscle Size

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
http://npcnewsonline.com/official-notice-from-the-ifbb-pro-league-on-muscle-size-criteria/236504/

Screen-Shot-2015-11-25-at-2.34.39-PM.png

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
I like a Women with "some" muscle on her. Now they're starting to look like stick figures.... IMO

Lucky

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
and so . . . . . despite the IFBB's aim to be all things to all people, the old debate about Rachel McLish vs Bev Francis resurfaces.

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
Seems to be a lot of changes coming

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I'm just reading this. The point being made once everyone gets to the pro status they all feel they have to be bigger to compete. As long as judging keeps rewarding this it will continue. If they let history repeat itself the female Phy girls will be hardcore women BB again. Bikini girls will be ripped like Fitness pros are. This cycle has started in these new divisions at the pro level.

For example at the state and local level I will see the 30 dudes in one Phy class. A few stand out with great shape but really built with muscle. I sit back and think he is just too damn big. He should be a BB. Then I visit with some judges and say that is not the criteria for the division and they are all top placers. I have been told from a few. Yeah, they are already National Level. I say but this is the local level? So, IMO we have done it to our local people by rewarding the huge in shape dude. So, looks like the Pres is finally trying to keep divisions clear as to the criteria. Good for the sport. Now lets see what happens.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic