Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Odell Beckham Jr. of New York Giants suspended

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Notice NO flags on any of these plays too!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrhU44SI9Wc

How do you know there where no flags? Those are highlights. The old school Raiders would take lots of flags to intimidate other teams. 90% of those highlights were good hard football. I'd bet anything that all the punching and kicking got flagged, and that John Madden and Al Davis could have cared less because that's what the Raiders did back then.

I love old school football more then anyone, but that cheap shot to the head when the play was pretty much dead was gross. I could care less about all the hand slapping and grabbing they were doing before.

I'd love to see what would have happened if ODB tried that on Jack Tatum. Tatum would have decapitated him.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
How do you know there where no flags? Those are highlights. The old school Raiders would take lots of flags to intimidate other teams. 90% of those highlights were good hard football. I'd bet anything that all the punching and kicking got flagged, and that John Madden and Al Davis could have cared less because that's what the Raiders did back then.

I love old school football more then anyone, but that cheap shot to the head when the play was pretty much dead was gross. I could care less about all the hand slapping and grabbing they were doing before.

I'd love to see what would have happened if ODB tried that on Jack Tatum. Tatum would have decapitated him.

Child.. I watched those games!! Most of their flags were for infractions, wasn't all this unnecesary roughness, hitting a defenseless player bla bla bla stuff. I guess it's growing up watching REAL football and seeing this pussification of everything sports makes the difference

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Child.. I watched those games!! Most of their flags were for infractions, wasn't all this unnecesary roughness, hitting a defenseless player bla bla bla stuff. I guess it's growing up watching REAL football and seeing this pussification of everything sports makes the difference

Ok old man. I grew up watching football in the 80's on. Football just started getting pussified about 10-12 years ago. Remember "jacked up" on ESPN? That was on every Monday until about 10 years ago.

Defenses could ups still play actual defense until 03 or 04 when they started taking d backs out of the game.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic