Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Odell Beckham Jr. of New York Giants suspended

FranchizeBBer

FranchizeBBer

Sep 10, 2010
He maybe shouldn't be suspended but since he has been, Norman should also cop a hefty fine. I like seeing this type of football and sets up future rivalries that everyone will want to see and gives all the annoying espn talkshows something to talk about.

He'll appeal and play while his discipline is under review. He'll serve his suspension next year.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
He'll appeal and play while his discipline is under review. He'll serve his suspension next year.

That would be ideal. We won the Super Bowl with a shit record before and lost to an undefeated regular season squad. If he's in the lineup I like our chances.

His spear to the head was immature as shit though.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
OBJ needs to get his emotions under control. D backs rile him up easily and take him out of the game. He must work on his mental ability to match his physical. As a sports fan, it was fun to watch.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Some bitchassness displayed. He's a helluva-n athlete but the fighting was disgraceful.

And save the "he brought a bat out on to the field" bullshit....they've been doing that all year and prior.

He got shut down for most of the game, Gmen lost and he acted like a punk. I understand that he may not be like that typically but still.....you don't want your kids looking up to someone that acts like that, regardless of the adversity. There's no excuse for it.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Jerry Rice would never act like that. But then again OBJ is not Jerry Rice.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
My high school team used to carry a sledge hammer colored with our school colors onto the field when we came onto the field. It was called "the hammer", and whoever had the hardest hit in the game before carried it on the field that week. I'm pretty sure that none of the other teams thought we were going to bring it on the field and beat them with it.

ODB is a great player but he acted like a little bitch. Imagine if a defensive player pulled that on a receiver. He would have been ejected.

He he cost his team big because the giants need to win out to make the playoffs and he's not getting out of the suspension.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011

No human will ever be Jerry Rice.

Check the stats - no one will ever see him. I don't care if Moss had a better rookie season, I don't care if someone scored more in a single game, or had the most yards in a single game ...

Jerry Rice is the BEST NFL PLAYER EVER, post-season & regular season.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013

No human will ever be Jerry Rice.

Check the stats - no one will ever see him. I don't care if Moss had a better rookie season, I don't care if someone scored more in a single game, or had the most yards in a single game ...

Jerry Rice is the BEST NFL PLAYER EVER, post-season & regular season.

Die Hard pats fan, but I don't disagree. He also played in a different era when defenses could still play defense.

He did admit to using stickum though for all the gays who want to talk about Brady's balls.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
All you sissies whining about fighting in foozball would be really boo hooin if you got to watch the Old school Raiders and Steelers etc play. QB's got body slammed every play, ''Hitting a defenseless player??'' was called a GREAT HIT! Players didn't laugh and pat each other on the ass and def not a reach around fest after the games, usually some great fights.. but I digress to this new generation and the flag football nfl era... Ronnie F'n Lott cut his finger off to play!! (I got a pic with him holding it up!)

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
All you sissies whining about fighting in foozball would be really boo hooin if you got to watch the Old school Raiders and Steelers etc play. QB's got body slammed every play, ''Hitting a defenseless player??'' was called a GREAT HIT! Players didn't laugh and pat each other on the ass and def not a reach around fest after the games, usually some great fights.. but I digress to this new generation and the flag football nfl era... Ronnie F'n Lott cut his finger off to play!! (I got a pic with him holding it up!)

Dont you have a signed used jock strap from Ronnie Lott?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic