Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Obama's arrogance on display

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I really would have liked to see his actual answers to those questions, and not his deflection and "ums" and jokes and shit. I'm sure he tried to answer some of those, however vainly, but the editor(s) of that video did a good job of compiling his avoidance of the questions without showing what he actually said. It was probably more of the same, deflection followed by circular reasoning ended by some generic one-line clap-getter. A gallon is a gallon and $4 is $4 no matter what fucking vehicle you drive, and some of us live or work in an environment that isn't suitable for a fucking 100 pound hybrid Kia. And now my friends that are still serving aren't getting a paycheck on the 15th? And those of us that have civilian federal jobs are getting a fucking unpaid furlough? Granted, congress is as much to blame for this as Obama, but I say fuck em both, fire them all, and replace them with middle-class blue-collar hard-working intelligent Americans with morals and ethics.

Done with my rant, sorry.

EDIT : THEY PASSED THE BUDGET AT 2300 ON FRIDAY NIGHT, SO THAT PART ABOUT NOT GETTING PAID ETC IS A MOOT POINT. BUT THE REST STILL STANDS. :)

Last edited:
D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
I like how their bitching about planned parent hood and how federal money pays for abortion, but its medicaid that pays not the money given to PPH from grants. Their always looking for something to bitch about.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
I saw him on TV yesterday. It seems that he's losing his credibility ... I wonder why he thinks that he could be re-elected ....

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I saw him on TV yesterday. It seems that he's losing his credibility ... I wonder why he thinks that he could be re-elected ....

I think he knows he has little chance of getting re-elected. But still has to fight the fight.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Obama has made an entire career out of deflecting tough questions. He's quite good at it. His campaign was amazing at tapping into everyone hopes and dreams without any details whatsoever. It allowed everyone to fill in the blanks at they saw fit, allowing him to be all things to all people. Quite clever.

Sadly, running for President is different than BEING President. Being President requires leadership and daily execution based on a core set of principles. Bush, love him or hate him, you knew where he stood, and so did the rest of the world. He was not loved by foreigners, but he was respected and/or feared, which works just fine for pursuing our interests abroad. Obama wants to be liked, and he is throughout Europe, but he is NOT respected.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well this will piss some people off but you know there isnt much we can do about whats going on in the Gov. but bitch and what good is that ,I serve my country and all they done is fuck me.So now I just go along day to day let them do what they want as long as they leave me the hell alone what ever the price is going to be for things so be it ya cant change it .

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I think he knows he has little chance of getting re-elected. But still has to fight the fight.

Do you think he won't get re-elected? I wanted McCain on the last go round, but Bush and Cheney screwed it for the Republicans and gave the Dems too much ammo on the campaign trail. I'm not so sure the Republicans aren't shooting themselves in the foot again with all this govt shutdown talk and ultra conservative agendas. The Dems are gonna make them eat shit over this stale mate and shove their conservative anti Planned Parenthood agenda down there throat come campaign time. Its kind of F'd up that even though the govt would shut down, the executive branch would still get paid. That right there is where people need to take notice and understand the us against them mentality. I think with as much money as Obama has tucked away, he may very well get elected again and I'm starting to be OK with that situation. But just to scortch my wife I tell her I hope Palin runs so I can vote for her:))

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I like how their bitching about planned parent hood and how federal money pays for abortion, but its medicaid that pays not the money given to PPH from grants. Their always looking for something to bitch about.

All distractions brother....designed to ignite the fringes and divide the center. Single issue = We are broke. It will effect us all equally at some point.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
We all know presidents are just puppets anyways.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I really would have liked to see his actual answers to those questions, and not his deflection and "ums" and jokes and shit. I'm sure he tried to answer some of those, however vainly, but the editor(s) of that video did a good job of compiling his avoidance of the questions without showing what he actually said. It was probably more of the same, deflection followed by circular reasoning ended by some generic one-line clap-getter. A gallon is a gallon and $4 is $4 no matter what fucking vehicle you drive, and some of us live or work in an environment that isn't suitable for a fucking 100 pound hybrid Kia. And now my friends that are still serving are getting a paycheck on the 15th? And those of us that have civilian federal jobs are getting a fucking unpaid furlough? Granted, congress is as much to blame for this as Obama, but I say fuck em both, fire them all, and replace them with middle-class blue-collar hard-working intelligent Americans with morals and ethics.

Done with my rant, sorry.
^^^got my vote!!!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I just wonder when the rich and greedy fools who have gave this country a fuck job realize that they are an ever shrinking weak minority and that eventually throughout the history of mankind the slaves and peasants have ALWAYS revolted...dear corporate America, when you sold our jobs away to foreigners did you forget that your consumers live HERE...In the US??!
Whats going to happen when we the consumers finally are out of money worth a shit to buy your fucking products and services? do you think the Indian and Mexican people whom you pay so cheaply can afford your wares?
While your head is up your ass the people are gaining inertia to behead your sorry asses...what will happen when the military and the police see their families living in poverty? Do you think they will stand up to protect the very people who have opresssed and enslaved them to such a life?
I THINK NOT!
I just hope Im around to see it when your soft punk asses get torn out of your ivory towers and made to pay for your transgressions.
If you are not smart enough to learn from history, then your ignorance has doomed you to repeat it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic