Latest Member
2guns
What's New?

Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Did you think it would be real, lol? Funny how this 'certificate' did not surface until a wolf with a multi-billion dollar budget, Donald Trump, picked up the blood trail. My ass would be scrambling for a solution too.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
after all this time he decide to show everyone I knew it was a fake before seeing it

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i thought that this came out during the election? i am sure that there was something said about it being faked and it was just swept under the rug.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm tired of hearing about Obama...I'm also tired of people telling me that I don't like him because he's black. Guess what, that's a racist thing to say to someone, lol. Oh ya, if you voted for him BECAUSE he is black, yup that's also racist :) I did not vote for him because I did not think he was fit to do the job. He would probably make a decent secretary of State or something where speaking was involved but less power. I do not believe he's qualified enough to handle the presidency.

Hitler was a very eloquent powerful speaker as well :)

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
What always confuses me is that he was born Barry Soetoro, but his birth certificate says Barrack Hussein Obama.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Goldy- Please post your birth certificate or do I need to call Trump?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Staff Member
Feb 27, 2011
I knew this was a fake before he released it... He wouldn't have spent 2 million to defend himself if he had a legit certificate. The governor of hawaii said he couldn't find it... Not like the POTUS couldn't get some spook at NSA or something to make it... I say we all chip in and buy Arnold a birth cert that says he was born in idaho and get him to run!!! First item on his admins legislative agenda - LEGALIZED GEAR!!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

TID Board Of Directors
Mar 6, 2011
I'm tired of hearing about Obama...I'm also tired of people telling me that I don't like him because he's black. Guess what, that's a racist thing to say to someone, lol. Oh ya, if you voted for him BECAUSE he is black, yup that's also racist :) I did not vote for him because I did not think he was fit to do the job. He would probably make a decent secretary of State or something where speaking was involved but less power. I do not believe he's qualified enough to handle the presidency.

Hitler was a very eloquent powerful speaker as well :)
And Hitler was also nominated for the Nobel.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

TID Board Of Directors
Mar 6, 2011
I knew this was a fake before he released it... He wouldn't have spent 2 million to defend himself if he had a legit certificate. The governor of hawaii said he couldn't find it... Not like the POTUS couldn't get some spook at NSA or something to make it... I say we all chip in and buy Arnold a birth cert that says he was born in idaho and get him to run!!! First item on his admins legislative agenda - LEGALIZED GEAR!!!
There is rumor that Arnold is going to run for Pres. of the EU.