VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
1 cup egg whites
1 cup raw oatmeal
1 cup cottage cheese
1 scoop of protein powder - I like vanilla flavor
2 packs of splenda
1/4 tsp of cinnamon

Mix all the ingredients together into a batter using a blender. Spray a skillet with a little non-stick Pam and heat up. Pour a little batter into the hot skillet. Flip when the edges of the batter become dry or bubbles form in the middle. Cook for about a minute longer then put on plate and serve. I like putting peanut butter and agave nectar on them.

O

OldPLer

VIP Member
Nov 29, 2010
Have you tried the MetRX protein pancake mix. I havent tried it yet, expensive though.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Wow, these look interesting, I did something similar with just Oatmeal, egg's, and a banana, but never thought about the cottage Cheese and protein. I'll have to give these a try soon. Thanks for posting.

1 cup egg whites
1 cup raw oatmeal
1 cup cottage cheese
2 packs of splenda
1/4 tsp of cinnamon

Mix all the ingredients together into a batter using a blender. Spray a skillet with a little non-stick Pam and heat up. Pour a little batter into the hot skillet. Flip when the edges of the batter become dry or bubbles form in the middle. Cook for about a minute longer then put on plate and serve. I like putting peanut butter and agave nectar on them.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
1 cup egg whites
1 cup raw oatmeal
1 cup cottage cheese
2 packs of splenda
1/4 tsp of cinnamon

Have you ever cooked the peanut into them? Just curious. I add PB to everything I make...except tuna fish.
-CC-

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
Have you ever cooked the peanut into them? Just curious. I add PB to everything I make...except tuna fish.
-CC-
I just add the peanut butter after cooking them. I didn't mention it in the original post, but you can also use organic extra-virgin coconut or macadamia nut oil instead of the Pam non-stick spray. Adds a nice tropical flavor to them. I also like using organic extra-virgin coconut or macadmia nut oil for cooking my eggs for the same reason. Adds a little flavor variety to my diet and both oils are good healthy oils. By the way, when I use the Pam non-stick spray I use the one made with olive oil.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Excellent post. Variety is tough when trying to eat correctly all the time! Thanks!
-CC-

S

SwannzStar

Dec 8, 2010
Nutrition facts?

I made these and they turned out great! I need the nutrition facts though, to see how they are impacting my diet. Anyone have them??

thanks!

mugzy

mugzy

Administrator
Staff Member
Aug 11, 2010
I'm curious what is the nutritional value with respect to protein, fat and carbs. Indeed a few new ideas and this looks good.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Staff Member
Feb 27, 2011
I plugged the ingredients into Daily Burn Tracker and if you ate all of them:

740 cals
16.5g fat
85g Protein
67g Carbs