Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

O.f.t.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Really appreciate it Core. You and I have talked for years; I hope this sheds some light for others on my attitude towards a lot of guys on here. I love my family and I love lifting and my job pays for both. If I want to have both, I have to make time in my day...no one gives it to me. I have to make a conscious decision that no matter how bad I ache or how tired I am or how late it is, I am going to hit that ****ing weight to the best of my ability before the day is over. I read threads from sniveling little pussies every day on here full of excuses about why they can't put in the work to grow or reasons why they are a special case and don't have to do 'x'. A bunch of ****s that want a pat on the back telling them its okay and great job on their weak ass progress. Mother ****er, this shit is hard. There ain't no easy way to being big and being strong. There is not a single real bodybuilder, strongman/woman, powerlifter that bought a cycle and bought success. They all earned that shit through pain, sacrifice and heartache. I remember reading one of Mugzy's convos when I was new on this board about a PL'er that took out a second mortgage on his fcuking house to pay for training and supps. That image of sacrifice is burned in my mind. I think you be hard pressed to to find some of these new cats that would cancel cable or Internet for a month to pay for training or supps. Anyways, wow, impromptu rant over....

So....how ya been Core? Lol.

i have been decent...

that is by far one of the best rants i have read in quite a while...

FYI... just copied and pasted your shoulder workout... going to go do it... TWICE.... just to prove I am stronger... LOL!!!!

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Good stuff Mayo! Anytime someone asks me how too get their bench up or what I take or about my routine... 99% of the time they're just looking for a short cut. They don't want to hear about me paying to have a gym open its doors when I can train, working a split shift so I can sleep in the middle of the day, following a routine/plan out to the letter, never missing a day, the food intake... I don't lift because I want to be big or I want to get pussy.., I ****ing lift because I have to.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Really appreciate it Core. You and I have talked for years; I hope this sheds some light for others on my attitude towards a lot of guys on here. I love my family and I love lifting and my job pays for both. If I want to have both, I have to make time in my day...no one gives it to me. I have to make a conscious decision that no matter how bad I ache or how tired I am or how late it is, I am going to hit that ****ing weight to the best of my ability before the day is over. I read threads from sniveling little pussies every day on here full of excuses about why they can't put in the work to grow or reasons why they are a special case and don't have to do 'x'. A bunch of ****s that want a pat on the back telling them its okay and great job on their weak ass progress. Mother ****er, this shit is hard. There ain't no easy way to being big and being strong. There is not a single real bodybuilder, strongman/woman, powerlifter that bought a cycle and bought success. They all earned that shit through pain, sacrifice and heartache. I remember reading one of Mugzy's convos when I was new on this board about a PL'er that took out a second mortgage on his fcuking house to pay for training and supps. That image of sacrifice is burned in my mind. I think you be hard pressed to to find some of these new cats that would cancel cable or Internet for a month to pay for training or supps. Anyways, wow, impromptu rant over....

So....how ya been Core? Lol.

well said.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
This afternoon I hit arms. I think I had some bad shrimp last night and wasn't able to eat much all day. Stomach was very uneasy. When I took my preworkout my gut started to burn and cramp so I guess the lining of my stomach and small intestine was pretty tore up. Did arms and abs tho b/c I have to go supervise a frac 250mes away this weekend and may not be able to train again til Monday.

Preachers Curl (alternate grip each set; close and wide) SS Tricep Pushdowns w/ v-bar on lat pull station (better weight)
45 x 20w SS 40 x 30
45 x 20c SS 40 x 30
75 x 20w SS 100 x 20
95 x 20c SS 100 x 20
75 x 20w SS 100 x 20
95 x 16c SS 100 x 20
75 x 20w SS 100 x 20
95 x 16c SS 100 x 20

DB concentration curl SS Overhead Tricep Ext w/ rope (use low row station)
35 x 18 SS 65 x 25
40 x 16 SS 75 x 20
40 x 16 SS 85 x 20

*food poisoning finally rears its head; spent 15 min in bathroom puking up everything I can...wash face, head back out to finish

EZ Bar Skull Crushers SS Rope Hammer Curls (use low row station)
115 x 16 SS 50 x 20
115 x 15 SS 50 x 20
115 x 13 SS 50 x 20

Abs

DONE

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
You hurled chunks, then washed up and finished the workout? That's some hardcore!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Looks like I am headed South this afternoon to assist with a frac in another district. I don't have access to a gym down there so it will probably be Monday before I train again. Is what it is.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Good journal MAYO. The kind that makes you get serious. I like it!

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Looks like I am headed South this afternoon to assist with a frac in another district. I don't have access to a gym down there so it will probably be Monday before I train again. Is what it is.

must have a gym somewhere in the area?

in south texas?

I've used a lot of gyms while out of town. just find one. a lot of times they will just let you use the facility, others, more commercial, have a small fee.

found some really nice gyms that way.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Bro I'm in cartel country just north of the Texas/Mexico border....Asherton, Los Angeles, Carrizo Springs, Big Wells, Crystal City, etc. On the leases where we operate there is nothing but miles of dirt, rattlesnakes, illegals, and cactus.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Bro I'm in cartel country just north of the Texas/Mexico border....Asherton, Los Angeles, Carrizo Springs, Big Wells, Crystal City, etc. On the leases where we operate there is nothing but miles of dirt, rattlesnakes, illegals, and cactus.

lmao

well that's just fine and fuked up.

maybe you could look around and find an old fema trailer axle or something to workout with.

maybe invest in a total fitness gym...they're pretty compact.

hey...you run across a sweet looking illegal in her 20's that don't speak English and needs a place to stay...let me know.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Came back into civilization this morning...caught a nap and food, then hit CHEST. Was a little preoccupied at the gym. Had a conference call before I walked in and my company has to lay off 30 hands tomorrow. These are hard working, blood and sweat dripping, hammer swinging mother ****ers...many of whom I call friends. Was on the verge of tears when I got off the phone. These are men that WORK for a living, the type work that most could never know or understand. Breaks my heart to take that way from them. Anyways...

Bench SS Flat DB Fly
135 x 25 SS 20 x 15
225 x 15 SS 20 x 15
315 x 10 SS 25 x 15
365 x 5 SS 25 x 15
405 x 2 drop 315 x 5 drop 225 x 7 drop 135 x 10 SS 25 x 15

Incline DB SS High Grip Pec Deck
80 x 20 SS 205 x 20
80 x 18 SS 205 x 18
80 x 14 SS 205 x 18

Decline Cable Fly
60 x 20
70 x 20
75 x 20

.....couldn't focus on lifting anymore. Just walked out.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
That sucks about the lay offs bud. I'd like to ask why (i.e. is the company having hard times, or is the price of oil dropping -- I haven't paid attention lately), but don't want to pry if you don't feel like sayin.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic