RalfKelleh
What's New?

NYC Vaccination Requirements

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yep, going to see a show next month and we got the e-mail that we must show proof of vaccination and wear a mask the whole time. I really have no interest in going anymore but my FIL paid for the tickets.
He's a Jew and I asked him if he was offended that he needed to show his papers....

I think 27% of blacks in NYC are vaccinated last I read. Every commercial running on a NY TV channel about covid has a black doctor saying the vaccine is safe. Then again, every commercial these days features a black person so....

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Yep, going to see a show next month and we got the e-mail that we must show proof of vaccination and wear a mask the whole time. I really have no interest in going anymore but my FIL paid for the tickets.
He's a Jew and I asked him if he was offended that he needed to show his papers....

I think 27% of blacks in NYC are vaccinated last I read. Every commercial running on a NY TV channel about covid has a black doctor saying the vaccine is safe. Then again, every commercial these days features a black person so....
Nyc fell to commi cunts like de blasio.. I don’t think nyc will ever get back some of its shine .. nope our city is done for lk.. no more boots and saddle nights for us bro

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

Follow this logic:
(1) requiring blacks to show ID to vote is racist because voting is important.
(2) requiring blacks to show ID to eat in a restaurant is not racist because food is important

It's a hell of a lot easier to obtain ID for voting than it is to get vaccinated. But white politicians making these rules aren't racist because... because... shut up they explained.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Hello,
Hi, table for 2 please.
Sure and your name?
Mrs N
Great and do you and your guest have your vaccination cards ?
We do. Can you tell us who our server will be ?
Um, looks like Brad will be your server tonight.
Great, Can you show us Brads vaccination card ?
Um,
And also can you provide me with proof that Brad is not a carrier of HIV, Hepatitis A or B, or any other communicable diseases?
Also we would prefer not to be served by someone who is on or uses recreational drugs such as pot, coke,meth, or fentanyl .
Also if you could provide us with Brads most recent tox screening that would be great.
Um, let me get the manager for you.
That would be great, Thanks.
Lets see how this works,:mad:
Gonna be alot of hosts and managers getting knocked the fuck out.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
what a fucked up city. I can’t believe all these restaurant owners just comply with whatever the dictator tells them to do, it’s unbelievable. you would think by now all these restaurant owners would be networking and talking to each other and say fuck DeBlasio and not follow any of his orders. fucking sheep.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic