What's New?

Numbness in Hand

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
For the past two days, the outer third of my left palm and pinkie
finger have been numb. There's no bruising or swelling, and I
haven't dropped or hit anything on my arm or hand. I'm running
Prop and Adex right now, no GH or peptides as of this instance.

I was just wondering what it could have possibly caused this
numbness in my hand. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, or hand problem. At one of those points there's a nerve being compressed.

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
If that's the case, then its most likely stemming from my shoulder.
I had bankart surgery over a year ago to deal with a severe dislocation
problem. For that reason, I've been planning a 6 month cycle of GH
and peptides to strengthen the connective tissue in my shoulder as
well as other problem areas.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
what jdjack said! the nerves pass from the vertebrae and run under the traps and across the back of the shoulder and down the arm. any tingling or numbness in the pinkie and ring finger is from up high. go see the chiro and get and adjustment and then see a massage person.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
for sure has to deal with ur shoulder. and if ur gonna run gh for six months get used to the numbness and tingling in ur hand. lol. but for real i would go to the chiro and get that worked out.

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
Yeah I know but there's actually no tingling in my hand
or finger. When I say my hand is numb, I literally mean
I am lacking feeling.

I've never been to the chiropractor before. Is it a one
time fee or does it go through insurance? If it is just a
fee, what's the average visit cost?

Thanks for all help

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
with my insurance i get 35 visits a year at 5$ a pop. i dont know what the average cost is...check with your insurance...and its amazing what a good chiro can do, key word bein good. ask around and get the word on a great one near u.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i dont know, i trade out work with my chiro but i think most of the time insurance covers some. just ask a few of the guys you know for a referal to one and call up and make an appointment. generally not more than $50 for a visit if your insurance doesnt cover it.

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
I'll check it out with a few of my bros and see what
their suggestions are. I have to move for work so
hopefully I can get this taken care pretty quickly.
Thanks again for helping me out on this. I'll post an
update when I get this taken care of.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
If the tingling is only in ur hand, then you may have an issue with your ulnar nerve. I went to the doc with the same symptoms and after freakin weeks of testing and electrodes, scans and all kinds of other shit he came back with ulnar nerve compression. Ur ulnar nerve(funny bone) is not covered by any bone or muscle at the elbow joint, its exposed and vulnerable to pressure. In my case when I was asleep on my back, my elbows were pressing against the mattress with the weight of my arms, compressing the nerve. My hands would stay numb most of the day from it. All I do differently now is sleep with a small pillow under each arm.....give it a shot, its a free fix if it is the case. Hope this helps.......

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
If the tingling is only in ur hand, then you may have an issue with your ulnar nerve. I went to the doc with the same symptoms and after freakin weeks of testing and electrodes, scans and all kinds of other shit he came back with ulnar nerve compression. Ur ulnar nerve(funny bone) is not covered by any bone or muscle at the elbow joint, its exposed and vulnerable to pressure. In my case when I was asleep on my back, my elbows were pressing against the mattress with the weight of my arms, compressing the nerve. My hands would stay numb most of the day from it. All I do differently now is sleep with a small pillow under each arm.....give it a shot, its a free fix if it is the case. Hope this helps.......

I always sleep on my back so this may be the case. I'll
give it shot and see how it goes.

Thanks bro

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Just saw this thread, I know it's kind of old so stop me if this is already resolved.....

but I'm running some very legit HGH and I noticed that when I bumped it up from 2iu/day to 4iu/day I got some numbness and tingling in my hands.

Could it be the growth doing it? Did you just add it or change dosage?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic