Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Npp

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
How long after a run of NPP would I need for typical TRT labs to be normal?

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
How long after a run of NPP would I need for typical TRT labs to be normal?

Difficult to say as it depends on the dose, duration, age of the user, number of cycles run, etc. That said, ANY nandrolone can result in prolonged suppression of the HPTA INDEPENDENT of the ester. If HPTA restoration is a concern, nandrolone is best avoided.

Regards
CBS

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Difficult to say as it depends on the dose, duration, age of the user, number of cycles run, etc. That said, ANY nandrolone can result in prolonged suppression of the HPTA INDEPENDENT of the ester. If HPTA restoration is a concern, nandrolone is best avoided.

Regards
CBS

So you want a better idea how long your nads will fail you, post more info mate. Like dose duration of NPP use etc

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
My question is this. If I run NPP 400mg/wk and test cyp 400 mg/wk for 10 - 12 weeks, will typical labs for my TRT doc be back to normal after 12 weeks from the end of the run? I would drop back to my usual TRT dose of 160mg/wk of test cyp. My labs include free and total test, shbg, estradiol, H&H, cbc, the usual stuff.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Dude the cypionate should be out of your system in about 3 weeks. The NPP will be out of your system way before that. Are you afraid your doctor will suspect you are taking other compounds? Why don't you be up front with your doctor so he can give you the best care possible? Anyway who knows how your body reacts to the NPP. Your testosterone should be back to normal after about 4-6 weeks especially if you resume your 160mg/week TRT dose. 12 weeks is plenty of time for that.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Dude the cypionate should be out of your system in about 3 weeks. The NPP will be out of your system way before that. Are you afraid your doctor will suspect you are taking other compounds? Why don't you be up front with your doctor so he can give you the best care possible? Anyway who knows how your body reacts to the NPP. Your testosterone should be back to normal after about 4-6 weeks especially if you resume your 160mg/week TRT dose. 12 weeks is plenty of time for that.

Because nandrolone forms active metabolites that suppress the HTPA the duration of use and dose determine the length of gonadal suppression NOT the ester itself.

Ergo the best means of knowing whether LH secretion has returned to your baseline it thru lab testing. While I agree the T-c will have cleared in 12 weeks the influence of Deca may still be effecting LH release and therefore testicular/TT recovery.

Finally do NOT tell your Doc your also running Nandrolone since at that juncture the addition of TT becomes "performance enhancing" and an ILLEGAL practice!

Regs
Jim

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
Thanks, guys. I am a healthcare professional, so I realize the importance of "what happens in the bathroom, stays in the bathroom". My TRT doc would get rid of me in an instant if I were completely honest with him. As he should. However, I believe it is my body and I will continue to make the informed decisions on what to do with it. That is one of the reasons I value the information from the members on this site.

Dr Jim, I will give this cycle a whirl and do my own labs a month before I do my "Dr prescribed TRT labs". I do the complete labs on privateMDlabs, which include LH, and go from there. My TRT doc has never tested for LH, so I think things will be fine. I have done cycles with test cyp, masteron and anavar in the past and labs were fine after 8 weeks of being back on my TRT regimen. I knew the NPP metabolites were much longer lasting, hence the question.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Ergo the best means of knowing whether LH secretion has returned to your baseline it thru lab testing. While I agree the T-c will have cleared in 12 weeks the influence of Deca may still be effecting LH release and therefore testicular/TT recovery.

Are you guys just typing to see your words on the computer screen? This guy Oldnslow didn't lay out a plan at all to get anything back to normal. No pct Nolvadex, no HCG on cycle, no HMG on cycle. He didn't give any information about anything....he's going back on TRT right when his blast is over and he wants us to figure out if his labs are going to be ok..... Are you kidding me? If you are talking about nandrolone metabolites they have been known to sit in your bodyfat for years.... And at least half the guys I know are up front with there doctors. It isn't unheard of like you imply. Not every doctor has a stick up there ass bro. You just have to find a "good ol boy" ... that's how you guys say it down in Texas right? Buncha ego maniacs here I swear.

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Are you guys just typing to see your words on the computer screen? This guy Oldnslow didn't lay out a plan at all to get anything back to normal. No pct Nolvadex, no HCG on cycle, no HMG on cycle. He didn't give any information about anything....he's going back on TRT right when his blast is over and he wants us to figure out if his labs are going to be ok..... Are you kidding me? If you are talking about nandrolone metabolites they have been known to sit in your bodyfat for years.... And at least half the guys I know are up front with there doctors. It isn't unheard of like you imply. Not every doctor has a stick up there ass bro. You just have to find a "good ol boy" ... that's how you guys say it down in Texas right? Buncha ego maniacs here I swear.

The OPs question is relevant with or without PCT because he's on TRT for goodness sake. He primarily wants to know whether his high TT will have resolved in a 12 week post cycle period of time AND it well should.

However the OP should be made aware, the influence of Nandrolone on the HTPA may persist longer than 12 weeks which COULD result in a TT level far BELOW his TRT baseline.

The fact you fail to understand why BB should NOT provide information, such as hey "doc I'm using Nandrolone", (which will flatten endogenous TT production for weeks to come and is THE REASON this patient has "low T") ) that could result in the review of a physicians practice by the DEA (yep they provide physicians with a controlled substance or DEA number) or Texas Medical Board (they license Texas physicians you see) for the OFF LABEL and ILLICIT prescribing of scheduled III substances, I guess is not to surprising, since I'm familiar with Texas medical law while you obviously are not.

Oh yea as far as those "other folks in Texas" who are "working with their doctor" to cycle away on unnecessary TRT supplemented with Deca, lol, I'm happy they are NOT my patients!

Jim

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014

Yea I believe I did mention the "active metabolites" of Nandrolone as being responsible for a much more prolonged HTPA recovery than would be expected because of the ester alone. However I'm not sure if this ^^^^ is a question, statement, new discovery or a point of fact?

Jim

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Jim, giving an adult reply to this raysd21 a-hole is a complete waste of your energy. He's an internet tough guy who likes to give smart ass comments. He needs to find another BB board filled with fellow tools.

I appreciate how you provide helpful information here.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic