Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

NPP usage

Renegade69

Renegade69

Sep 11, 2010
How many of you guys have ran NPP before, and if so....for what dosage/duration? How were your results and overall experience?

I plan on including it as a part of my next cycle, dosed at 450mg/wk for 8 weeks.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Will be interested to see the answers to your questions. I've also been considering NPP for the future, and have never run it. Just out of curiousity, what will you be running it with, and what will your goals be for the cycle?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
How many of you guys have ran NPP before, and if so....for what dosage/duration? How were your results and overall experience?

I plan on including it as a part of my next cycle, dosed at 450mg/wk for 8 weeks.

Ran it for 10wks at 400/wk, used it with test P at 500+ also.

Results were good, gained mass, and got some decent strength gains at the end.

Renegade69

Renegade69

Sep 11, 2010
Alright well I've finally got my act together and have begun to get all my goodies in line, I should be started by next week. The TPP & NPP will run for 8 weeks. I will inject on a Mon,Wed,Fri schedule.

TPP - 625mg/wk
NPP - 450mg/wk
Winny - 35 days @ 50mg

My goals for this cycle will be lean mass gains, and to cut up - I will keep the diet at 4000 cal. and super clean.

Renegade69

Renegade69

Sep 11, 2010
Ran it for 10wks at 400/wk, used it with test P at 500+ also.

Results were good, gained mass, and got some decent strength gains at the end.

Thanks for the input JackD, appreciate it. It should be interesting to hear what some others have to say as well!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Have a mentor/friend that runs npp with every short esther cycle that he's run for the past 2 years. He loves it and swears by it. He pins EOD mixed with his other short esthers (normally test prop and mast p or primo p) and runs everything for anywhere from 6-12+ weeks. Likes the 8-10 week cycles the most, and says recovery is pretty quick and effective with the 8 week cycles. Starts his pct 7 days after last pin, but runs an oral up until pct. (By the way, all of that is verbatim, he's chilling at my house right now. Lol.)

You running the winny the first 35 days or the last 35 days right up to pct? There are merits for both, but if you run it the last 35 days you'll likely have more joint issues because you'll be hitting the big strength gains from the npp at that point. I would consider another oral though for the last week of pinning and time between the last pin and the start of pct. Or even throw in some suspension for the lag time up until pct. Your choice.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Alright well I've finally got my act together and have begun to get all my goodies in line, I should be started by next week. The TPP & NPP will run for 8 weeks. I will inject on a Mon,Wed,Fri schedule.

TPP - 625mg/wk
NPP - 450mg/wk
Winny - 35 days @ 50mg

My goals for this cycle will be lean mass gains, and to cut up - I will keep the diet at 4000 cal. and super clean.

That cycle looks pretty nice. Let us know how it goes.

Renegade69

Renegade69

Sep 11, 2010
SAD - I'll take that into consideration buddy, I am planning on running the first 35 days, I dont want to get injured because I plan on running a similar cycle again in the summer and need to be 100%. Maybe I will extend the winny just one more week.

Tommy - I'll run a detailed log here, keep an eye out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic