Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

NPP - The superior Nandrolone

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I guess if all your labs and health markers are in order, then who am I to warn you about the dangers of long term high dose "TRT". I know that there are guys who cruise on higher doses, but that doesn't make your dose reasonable for TRT use.

Be safe bro. Sorry for the thread hijack.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I guess if all your labs and health markers are in order, then who am I to warn you about the dangers of long term high dose "TRT". I know that there are guys who cruise on higher doses, but that doesn't make your dose reasonable for TRT use.

Be safe bro. Sorry for the thread hijack.

no worries SAD! I'm gonna get on top of this blood work thing soon. I know it's not recommended to do what I do but wonder if I would change my ways even if bad news did come out of this...

I do watch my bp and it's good. The other stuff would be nice to know... Gonna look into them private labs guys use here, pretty cheap, so why not...

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Ritch u blast and cruise? Or just cruise?

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Ok, started the NPP yesterday 125mg eod, have already been cruising on 60mgs of prop eod, which I wil contiune for another week until the test cyp kicks in and then 600mg cyp/week (just can't handle prop any more) and 100mgs of masteron eod. And as soon as I get my anadrol capped I'll throw that in there for 4 weeks. Hoping to add some lean muscle out of this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic