Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

NPP or Deca

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
What heart damage are you worried about? Low dose deca hasnt had any negative effects on my lipids... And if youre just looking to use it for joint relief, a low dose-maybe 300ew- is enough to help... As far as dosing the NPP, my suggestion is to hit 100mg EOD with your 200mg prop

excellent run here with npp...100mgs eod.....i can say without a douth that npp is consider for me one of the best steroid alive....It works fast and the size u gain is unreal,,,,NPP is the steroid king...dw

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I am 44 years old.

Fish oils I normally do but am pretty damn forgetful (I'm old... where's my walker).

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
try being consistent with the fish oils and see if it helps

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I use NPP almost as much as chicken breasts lol. I like to use it to jump-start a deca cycle, run it along with tren (test/tren/NPP/Tbol my fav cycle of all time) and have started using it with my trt for joint relief. I split my trt pins to Monday/Thursday and add 50mg NPP to each inject. I was running it at 200mg a week, but found that 100mg works just as well for the joints. I run NPP much higher during cycles of course.

Just curious, you say you've treid everything but wondering if you've tried Alflutops? I've heard great thing about them.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I didnt really like NPP that much. Yet again, i dont respond well to anything besides Var and Test. So ehh go figure.

B

bjpennnn

Jul 3, 2011
what did you not like about it? Would love to hear more feedback on npp. any details are welcomed!

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I didnt really like NPP that much. Yet again, i dont respond well to anything besides Var and Test. So ehh go figure.

Well that makes life simple lol. Just stock up on Omnas and HG Var and love the simple life!

Have you tried Tbol? I respond to it pretty similar to Var but with better mass gains.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I prefer NPP over deca. It works faster and I don't bloat as much.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic