Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Npp Cycle

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I hope this is the right place to post this, if not just let me know so I can put it where it needs to be :)

I started my first NPP cycle last night. I'm 5'3" and weigh 138 lbs. I have about 19-20% bf. This is my first cycle of NPP, and I'm ex-ci-ted!!! Finally. Been waiting a LONG time for this. I will be eating 2100 calories a day with my cheat day (yes day, but usually not anything ridiculously excessive) being Sunday. Occasionally I may have no more than 1 cheat meal for the entire week. I will eat everyday at 35% protein (184 g). I try to keep my carbs at 40% (210 g) and fat at 25% (58 g), but honestly as long as I keep my protein the same, I may have more fats and less carbs while still keeping my calories 2100 in any given day.

I do one body part a week (except abs I do twice a week) because that's what I feel works best for me. Is as follows:
Chest/Abs
Back
Legs/Glutes
Shoulders
Biceps/Triceps/Abs

I do 3-4 sets of 10-12 per exercise, and 3-4 exercises per part.

I will be injecting 15mg e3d for as long as I can, but no longer than 12 weeks using an 1" long Tuberculin syringe alternating glutes. I'm willing to deal with quite a bit of sides because the muscle is worth it to me, so I'm pretty sure I can hold out for the entire time. I will take my measurements tonight and post them tmrw. I was going to post my updates in the comments, but I think for the sake of continuity I will just edit this post and whoever is interested can bookmark it and check back. I will not hold anything back about my observations regarding my body and this cycle. Nothing is TMI.. this is after all an honest female cycle log and if I can't be honest about everything, what's the point?

Immediately after the first injection, my husband and I had sex 4 times in the space of 3 hours. All my initiation. The sex drive came on THAT quick.

Day 1: Sex drive is back to normal I think, but I'm not home with the husband so who knows... My clit and vulva seem a bit enlarged, not sure from the sex yesterday or a side already.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
NPP would not have any effect hours after an injection on your sex drive.....

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Funny thing about NPP, it's one of the few compounds I could actually feel in my system less than an hour after injecting. Not sure about the sex drive thing but It def. kicks in within an hour or two.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Funny thing about NPP, it's one of the few compounds I could actually feel in my system less than an hour after injecting. Not sure about the sex drive thing but It def. kicks in within an hour or two.

I'm extremely in tune with my body, and these hormones seem to have an immediate and dramatic effect on me. Example: One time I took 50mg of Test Phenylpropionate and within an HOUR I felt a scratchy throat. That very night I had the craziest most intense sex dreams I've ever had in my life. I'm talking dreams about being in a sex store and trying to purchase "the biggest dildo they had". NOT normal for me. My normal is wanting sex once a month if that gives you any indication of my sex drive.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Dbol does me that way after about 3-4 days.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
NPP would not have any effect hours after an injection on your sex drive.....

Maybe has some validity for a man. However, highly unlikely to be accurate for a woman.

How did you get this dosing Ebony?
I think EoD would be better with NPP's half life.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Maybe has some validity for a man. However, highly unlikely to be accurate for a woman.

How did you get this dosing Ebony?
I think EoD would be better with NPP's half life.

Originally I wanted to do 25 mg eod or e3d but after doing research, it seems many women were only able to go to about 8 weeks before the sides became too much for them at this dosage. So because I want to do a full 12 weeks, I decided to start with a lower dose (about 45mg weekly). NPP has a half life of 2.5 days, so I figured I'd do every 3 days because of that and it seems a common time frame based on other cycles I've read up on.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Originally I wanted to do 25 mg eod or e3d but after doing research, it seems many women were only able to go to about 8 weeks before the sides became too much for them at this dosage. So because I want to do a full 12 weeks, I decided to start with a lower dose (about 45mg weekly). NPP has a half life of 2.5 days, so I figured I'd do every 3 days because of that and it seems a common time frame based on other cycles I've read up on.

The dose seems acceptable from what I've read. I would think that EoD or at least Mon-Wen-Fri would be a better Pinning scheduled. When Ever I run NPP, Tren A or Test Prop I go Mon-Wen-Fri and I have great luck. Again I am a man, but the blood levels should still remain as stable as possible.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
The dose seems acceptable from what I've read. I would think that EoD or at least Mon-Wen-Fri would be a better Pinning scheduled. When Ever I run NPP, Tren A or Test Prop I go Mon-Wen-Fri and I have great luck. Again I am a man, but the blood levels should still remain as stable as possible.

Makes sense, and seems easier to keep track of. I'll do that.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Am unable to edit the original post the way I wanted to for continuity... so I'll just update this way. Day 2, my voice is most definitely changed. It feels lower and scratchy. Hoarse almost, like I couldn't yell or scream but I don't know for sure because I haven't tried. No big deal to me.

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
Am unable to edit the original post the way I wanted to for continuity... so I'll just update this way. Day 2, my voice is most definitely changed. It feels lower and scratchy. Hoarse almost, like I couldn't yell or scream but I don't know for sure because I haven't tried. No big deal to me.

I can't yell anymore. Which sucks because I have teenagers seems fast though for voice issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic