lk has no balls
What's New?

npp cycle

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Great info sassy69. Do you recommend something I can cut on

Primo - probably at 75-100 mg/week, 10-15 mg var ED if you want to use that as a baseline. Primo takes about 5 weeks to kick at full strength so the var makes a nice supplement during that time. As discussed above, depending on how you respond to var, I'd generally recommend dropping it at 10 days out just to eliminate any additional water issues that close to show day. Also as mentioned above, primo is a bitch on your hair so I'd include using Nizoral 1% or 2% shampoo (you can typically find it in the grocery store next to the dandruff shampoo, or else online) E3D. You can also use it as a bodywash for acne/bacne. I'd also include a BP support as mentioned above and lastly - for any cycle, your NPP cycle included, I'd add in a decent probiotic or acidophilus to help avoid yeast infections. It happens that any hormone modifier seems to promote an imbalance in good / bad "vaginal flora", potentially resulting in yeast infections. This could be either a steroid cycle or an AI like arimidex / aromasin or a SARM like nolvadex.

I know winstrol & anavar are always suggested as competition cycles for women because they are both short acting esters that don't aromatize and can both be taken orally (yes you can even drink injectable winstrol because it is water-based instead of oil-based like most AAS), so no needles are involved. HOWEVER, IMO winstrol is sort of a toss up because it can be harsh on your joints - it's great because it has an anti-estrogenic effect, so it will dry you out nicely, but it will also dry you out -- i.e joints, which can just start to hurt like a mofo. And that can compromise you as you get closer to show time and promote joint issues / tendonitis after the fact. Primo is a bit longer acting than winstrol and will definitely bring on the more androgenic effects (hairloss, acne, voice change), but its sorta great w/ good recovery, dry gains, sense of well-being, etc.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I never had hair problems on primo but everyone reacts different. I get slight voice change that goes away after I stop.

Last edited:
fitmom

fitmom

TID Lady Member
Jun 3, 2015
Thanks ladies, I really appreciate all the info. This really helps. I'm glad to hear you voice goes back once you are done. I'm hoping the same will happen with me. The tone hasn't changed I just sound hoarse. And I have very tiny pimples on my shoulders that I've been trying to get rid of with no luck. I'm so glad I found this forum!!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Thanks ladies, I really appreciate all the info. This really helps. I'm glad to hear you voice goes back once you are done. I'm hoping the same will happen with me. The tone hasn't changed I just sound hoarse. And I have very tiny pimples on my shoulders that I've been trying to get rid of with no luck. I'm so glad I found this forum!!

Be patient w/ the sides - NPP is a very long acting compound - likes to hang around. Primo will compound that. Some people say they lose their upper register if they are singers, but in the long term, assuming you don't cycle for a long time like a big dawg, generally things go back to normal.

Acne/bacne - Nizoral shampoo as a body wash, you can also load Vitamin B5 / Pantothenic Acid for a couple days. There is also Vit B5-based skin cream that helps. If you're just getting small pimples on your shoulders, additional things that can irritate are sweaty sports bra & tank / shirt sitting on your shoulders. Regular showers (obviously) will help and keeping that area dry. B5 is great if you start getting deeper "hormonal" acne. But it does help to clear stuff up a bit if it gets out of hand. Otherwise, just one more of the fun stuff that comes w/ the Dark Side.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Ok so I see your cycle is running long. If I were you I would stay on the npp 4 more weeks making you 18 weeks out come off for 4 weeks npp being a nandrolone it will stay in your system for a few weeks then start your cutter low dose 14 weeks out and then by 12 weeks out I would go up in dose as long as you are ok with the sides

I like this advice. If you want to stay conservative, stick w/ just anavar. You can add in or switch to winstrol at 8 weeks out if you want. Or you could run primo for the duration. All are good cutters. I am not a big fan of winstrol because it can be very harsh in terms of drying out your joints. Primo tends to be a nice cutter as well, but comes w/ sides like hair loss & voice change.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic