Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

npp cycle

fitmom

fitmom

TID Lady Member
Jun 3, 2015
Hey ladies. I just did my first figure show in April. Did well as I placed 2nd. But I still wasn't happy with my shoulders, quads or Abs. I need more size. I went into the show at 5'3" 105 lbs. I'm trying to make some huge gains before I compete in Nov. I'm running 50mg E3D of npp right now. Having mild sides. Little acne on shoulders, hoarse sounding, and the little bit of boobs I had are completely gone, I mean like a 10 year old boy. If anyone has any advice on something else I could try next I would appreciate. Also getting major water retention. I'm up 15lbs in 4 weeks on npp

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I love primo I compete in figure too. Just keep an eye on your sides. Primo is a good cutter so you can use it the last 8-12 weeks instead of winny. It will save your joints :)

fitmom

fitmom

TID Lady Member
Jun 3, 2015
Thanks tightglutes I'll look into primo for when I'm cutting because I'm definitely super watery on the npp

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I like high dose var off-season 15-20mg depending on how good your source is and primo beginning of your prep then I take a nice 4-5 months off everything even my stimulants. Nice thing about primo is you hold your gains unlike some other compounds

fitmom

fitmom

TID Lady Member
Jun 3, 2015
Tightglutes I'm new to this whole thing and someone I was talking to told me to cut with anavar? I was completely natural for my first show so this info is great. I'm 4 weeks in on npp and have about 8 weeks left then I was going straight into cutting as I will be about 14 weeks out from my show. I'm afraid with the npp I won't be able to cut all the weight I'm putting on. I'm putting on alot of muscle too, but I'm just never this heavy and it is difficult to deal with some days

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Var in women for some reason makes you hold water. I get moon face bad. As for you gaining weight look more into your diet also make sure your drinking at least a gallon a day. The drugs will make you gain water weight that you will lose when you start cutting so don't worry about that. But diet is key or you will end up big and fluffy lol I stay about 15lbs above stage weight. Just keep all this in mind. But I say no for var for a cutter ;)

Last edited:
fitmom

fitmom

TID Lady Member
Jun 3, 2015
Wow, thanks. Great to know. Do you do anything while cutting or just change your diet??

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Ok so I see your cycle is running long. If I were you I would stay on the npp 4 more weeks making you 18 weeks out come off for 4 weeks npp being a nandrolone it will stay in your system for a few weeks then start your cutter low dose 14 weeks out and then by 12 weeks out I would go up in dose as long as you are ok with the sides

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Increase fasting cardio. lower the weight And focus more on the contraction and the negative. less carbs and my drug change I will also add in a more powerful fat burner like clen. Novla last 4 weeks if my estrogen is giving me problems. But novla only if competing and holding water in my legs or abdomen sides can be harsh

fitmom

fitmom

TID Lady Member
Jun 3, 2015
What would you recommend using as a cutter?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
NPP has a very long detection time so it will linger in your system for quite a while. However due to the attenuation of the present ester over time, the primary effects will diminish - e.g. the water retention, etc. NPP seems to be a bitch w/ your voice changing so expect that to be around for a while, along w/ any continued cycling w/ other AAS (generally those other than var).

Plenty of people use var for cutting - but the primary key is to determine how YOUR body handles it - as it is not uncommon to have water issues w/ it. It tends to be a decent baseline support. Technically you can build or cut on any AAS - it will all be driven by your diet / training / cardio. The differentiating issue, particularly for women is the amount of water retention related to the compound - so most people will cut on the stuff that doesn't aromatize. This generally includes var, wintrol, primo (acetate or depot), oral turinabol. Everything else, relatively speaking, tends to be used more for building. General rule of thumb for var if you're using it for competition, is to drop it 10 or so days out from your target competition date so the water will drop naturally as the compound clears. If you experience water retention from anything else, e.g. winstrol (I've heard of it happening ...), then drop that around the same time. And this applies to those things you might be using that have a short half-life / detection time, so they will actually have a chance of clearing reasonably enough by your show date to drop the water retention effect.

RE: the water retention you are experiencing now - you may want to fiddle w/ the dosage - a little bit down perhaps, to see if that finds the sweet spot where maybe you aren't experiencing as much water retention. (This is, of course, subject to your determination of how much water / fat you are retaining from your diet first, before assuming it is all cycle-driven.)

Because, esp the injectables are longer-acting and harsh on your system, I'd also suggest including some BP / cholesterol / lipids support such as red yeast rice + coQ10, or Cholest-off. And also Nizoral shampoo used E3D if you are experiencing any hair loss. This will be particularly good to use if you decide to switch over to primo, since primo tends to hate your hair. And just FYI on the obvious, if you're experiencing voice sides now w/ NPP, continuing a cycle w/ primo will continue to promote that. Sides are cumulative both w/ continued cycles and duration of cycles, particularly of everything more aggressive than var.

fitmom

fitmom

TID Lady Member
Jun 3, 2015
Great info sassy69. Do you recommend something I can cut on

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic