RalfKelleh
What's New?

NPP Cycle Log

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Alright, officially started my NPP cycle today. This will be my log.

My goal is to gain lean muscle and increase in size, and lose body fat. Competition on 3/30/18 in women's physique.

Cycle length will be targeting 10 weeks.
10mg the first week, then will up it to 15mg the 2nd week then to either 20 or 25mg. Will see how my body does with it with each dose and adjust accordingly. Will pin every 3 days.

I train with weights 4x's week. 3 with a trainer. Cardio 3x's week.

Got my diet dialed in pretty good so far.

My experiences thus far have been with anavar, test, GH. This is my first time trying NPP.

I'm a 47 yr old female, 170#, 30% body fat.

Thank you.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Day 3:

First pin was Sunday afternoon, 9/10. The plan is to pin E3D. So that means this afternoon will be pin #2. Right LOL? Did I calculate that right?

Weight-training this past Sunday afternoon, Monday night and Tuesday morning. This evening doing just cardio, tomorrow 5a weight training session with my trainer.

No visible changes or other changes/feelings. Yesterday morning did have a good pump in the gym though (but could have been just knowing i have this stuff in my system and think i feel different lol).
I didn't anticipate to experience anything this soon, but wanted to record all feelings as I know how women are...inquisitive and all. LOL.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Day 5:

Pinned 2nd time on Wed evening. (E3D). Next planned pin is Sat evening. Plan to stick with the same dosage,

Weight training session Thurs, 9/14 at 5aCT, trained legs (1 hour). Had a really good workout, felt really, really good and strong. Trainer really pushed me. Super sets, and also instead of just full reps, we did 1.5 reps. Today my legs feel full, solid but not completely sore (we will see about tomorrow).

Planned weight training tomorrow at 6aCT, training back and arms.

I may have gained some water weight. Feeling a little fuller than norm.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
How tall are you BJP?
Great age, older muscle is easier to maintain, in my book plus.. you know your body by now..
Would you rather no comments since this is your log?
Wish you great success!!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@Snake i'm 5' 2.5". Comments are fine, sorry taking so long in responding. Been busy lol. I know that most ppl would not recommend taking any AAS with this much BF, but I'm starting prep on 10/14/17 and plan to lose. There are different schools of thought on this and I recognize this.

Day 8:
Today is Day 8 in my planned cycle.
Pinned same amount on Sat evening. I'm thinking of increasing dosage on my next pin.

Lifted on Sat morning (back) and Sunday afternoon (bi's, tri's and abs and cardio). My days off from lifting/cardio last week were Wed and Fri. This week I plan to be off on Wed and probably Fri as well. Planned lifting sessions are at 5a on Tu and Thurs and 6a on Saturday-with a trainer. Mon night (tonight) on my own.

Noticable sides to me are more oily skin and voice. I don't care about the sides below the waist, but haven't noticed anything. Maybe a tad more horny than usual.
My sleep has not changed. Still get the normal amount of sleep. 7-8 hours. But haven't noticed any change in sleep, either more deep or whatever. Nothing really changed there.

I am noticing increase in strength in the gym, and also what i would call stamina in the gym. Seems like I can go for more reps than usual. THIS IS AWESOME, as I'm getting that Super Woman feeling LOL.
Getting some really, really good pumps in the gym. For Sat, was really feeling it in my forearms....where they get all pumped and stuff. whoa.

Thanks! and Happy Lifting Y'all!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Oh almost a week since a post. Oops.

Day 14.
Fri, 9/22 I decided to up dosage to 15mg. Will use this for about another week and may go up again. Will see.

I truly believe body comp is changing. I feel harder, and more muscular. I plan to do a body comp test next weekend just to see. I've been goin to get that done to track progress. He has an HMS 3000 or something like that. Anyway it's the one where you lay down and they put sticky thingies on you. I will have to ask what it is next time.

Dosed fri night, had an awesome workout sat morning and again today. Pumps were incredible, feeling stronger than ever.
I'm still lifting 5 days a week. But only doing cardio 2 x's week. For now....
Only sides I care about for now are the voice and bloat. I think I'm a bit bloated, took some OTC water pills/diuretic but not sure that helped lol.
I did notice the increase in dosage, I was def more horny. I believe I used the term girl boner to my hubs lol.
My menses has not yet happened and I anticipate that it won't. I think I'm due in about a week or so.

Happy lifting y'all.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Day 23:
The last 3 pins, I have been doing 15mg. Feeling great at this dose....gains in the gym, strength and endurance. Jeez I do feel like Wonder Woman lol.
This is my 4th week out of a 10 week cycle. This week I am going to up it to 20mg. So far the only major side I am worried about is my voice. Oh well.
I will run 20mg, for the next few weeks. I'm doubting I will up it to 25mg, but will see after a week of the 20mg E3D.
Last pin was yesterday morning. Lifting session at the gym yesterday was shoulders. Outstanding work out. oh and last Thurs, for back, did 70lb db rows. That is my max weight thus far! I was super stoked and happy lol. #TheseGainsTho Forearms are on fire...the pump wow.
Next pin is this Wed, and i'll do 20mg then.
I am promising some pics, they will come later, promise.
Going to get bloods done in a week so when I am mid cycle just to see where my #'s are, curious.
Oh and retaining water right now also....duh.
Menses was due this past week but hasn't come. Don't expect it to either. Don't care, i'm past that stage in my life LOL.

Have noticed that I'm not as cold as I typically would be. Not sure its related or not at all lol. Perhaps metabolism/internal oven is kicking in nicely.

Happy Lifting Y'all

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
54e15379dce5417acd6578b4a940cdd0.jpg

Here is a pic of me today in bathroom gym lol. Worked shoulders today. I know comparitively it isnt that great but im starting to see growth and slight definition. My goal right now is to pack on as much muscle as i can right now. Prep starts next week.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Day 29
Week 5 of 12 week cycle

So last 3 pins, i have upped it to 20mg. This dosage seems ideal for me. It is incredible. I do feel a bit bloated (water weight), but am accepting of this side affect, as it does outweigh the gains I am experiencing in the gym. I'm not sure about going to 25mg. I "may" try it. Wanna give it one more week. after all, this week will make it my midweek cycle.
It seems that my performance in the gym just keeps increasing and increasing. Not only weight but also endurance.

Something i noticed this past week, a few bruises have showed up to where i'm like "where did that come from?", have no idea as to how they have occurred. Probably completely not related lol.

Other sides I have experienced: hairs, oily skin, voice scratchy, lady parts, libido, major pumps @ gym!

I'm about mid cycle and i'll be scheduling blood work for later this week, early next week. Also need to get BF analysis done as well. Will post all that when i'm doing.

Start my 24 week prep cycle next week. Meet with my prep coach next week some time. I am exited for this, as I will now have a goal!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Looks like you have the gym to yourself

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
It was 5aCT. Only 3 of us there lol.

Who is viewing this thread?