Rolanalon
What's New?

NOW whey protein isolate

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
**UPDATE**

Seen a relative yesterday and they asked what I wanted for a Christmas present (yes I know Christmas passed) so I said NOW Whey isolate protein. They ordered it from Amazon and the price was 53$ and change. Price has dropped since I started this thread. I'll report back when I get it and take first sip.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Weird. I just checked price right now and it's back up to 59$. Wonder if it was a weekend price or something. But I do have proof it was 53$ with free shipping... if anyone cares

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Weird. I just checked price right now and it's back up to 59$. Wonder if it was a weekend price or something. But I do have proof it was 53$ with free shipping... if anyone cares

Amazon prices fluctuate quite often. I add the items i want to my wishlist and it tells you when the price changes. Just check your wishlist every couple days.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE

Received protein yesterday, didn't know it would be delivered on a Sunday since mail don't run but FedEx came through. So I mixed 1 scoop (25g) into 10oz of water with a banana and a big scoop of peanut butter, blended it in NutriBullet and chugged it. No taste or nothing from the powder, excellent. Powder is very fine almost like flour so be careful not to get it on you. I'm gonna grab some almond milk from store and mix a scoop in it. I'll report on that later tonight.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Yea I'm very surprised by all the positive reviews, considering they aren't a big name supplement company like BSN, Dymatize etc. I think this might be one of the best kept secrets out there. No flashy labels or packaging. Just quality product.

remember those are only Big Name to us weightlifter Bodybulders - NOW is HUGE amongst the general health nuts - the chain of food stores in my area they are all nuts on NOW. Personally I like the micronized whey by Metrx- almost dissolves instantly in liquid no blender or even much stirring needed plus I require flavor - But NOW is high quality , in fact your perspective here has opened my eyes as you pointed out only has few ingredients- thats damn good

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Made another drink today. I used 10oz of almond milk with 1 scoop of protein and blended it in NutriBullet. This time the drink came out frothy/foamy more than if i would have used a spoon and just stirred. Also there was a slight slight after taste with just the almond milk, nothing bad or over bearing, but enough to notice a lil difference. I think half a banana would take care of that.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I ordered some NOW whey isolate...I have always loved it, but this is the first time I have ordered chocolate. It was on sale.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic