Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

NOW whey protein isolate

RicanBabe68

RicanBabe68

TID Lady Member
Sep 1, 2011
  • My fav is ON but I may have to try NOW and give it a try! I price compare and seen this on iHerb.com. I like a protein that mixes well and is not lumpy... I hate that crap! Makes me gag, actually! Thanks for the insights to you all though ;-)

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
This is making me think of trying it. I'm not a fan of shakes but I'll be back in school this year and I'll have to add shakes to my meal plan.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
That looks nice! I may check that out myself. Hardly ever see unflavored

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
This is making me think of trying it. I'm not a fan of shakes but I'll be back in school this year and I'll have to add shakes to my meal plan.

I think you'll like it as I will BI. Again, unflavored gives you endless possibilities on how you can take it.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
RAIDEN is the unflavored serious unflavored? i know it looks like a dumb question, but there's no bitter, weird aftertaste? this shit sounds like gold! I jumped on the dymatize iso-100 for all this carb backloading bullshit and it's ok, but unflavored for post-workout shakes and meal-before-bed shakes sounds dope!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
RAIDEN is the unflavored serious unflavored? i know it looks like a dumb question, but there's no bitter, weird aftertaste? this shit sounds like gold! I jumped on the dymatize iso-100 for all this carb backloading bullshit and it's ok, but unflavored for post-workout shakes and meal-before-bed shakes sounds dope!
Go Away I haven't tried it yet, but will be getting some very soon. From the reviews and a few people here who have tried it, it seems to be exactly what it is. Yes almost too good to be true lol. I will let everyone know as soon as I get it and make my first drink, sir.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
@Go Away I haven't tried it yet, but will be getting some very soon. From the reviews and a few people here who have tried it, it seems to be exactly what it is. Yes almost too good to be true lol. I will let everyone know as soon as I get it and make my first drink, sir.

Please do let us all know what you think b/c if it's as good as claimed to be then I'll be picking some up as well.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Taken with water, it tastes is reminiscent of weak milk. Not very good by any means, but if I slip a meal and need to balance out my macros, I will often down a scoop with some water. It add almost zero thickness to any liquid.

Mixed with milk, you can mix up to 2 scoops (50g) with only 8oz with just a slight change in the milk. Slight bitter increase. But it still tastes like milk...and I LOVE ice cold milk. So I drop a few icecubes in it and shake up and enjoy it plain.

You can mix with lemonade and berry flavors like (mio) but there is that slight dairy aftertaste. Not terrible. I like to mix it with iced coffee....makes very nice treat. Lots of ways to use it!!!

This is how I like to buy it when I can find it. 44lbs at a time. Same stuff that the NOW unflavored is. WPI-90

2014-03-19174325_zpsa358189f.jpg

Lokesh

Lokesh

Dec 11, 2015
This is how I like to buy it when I can find it. 44lbs at a time. Same stuff that the NOW unflavored is. WPI-90

You can find 20kg bags of the same stuff at PureBulk.com, it's usually in stock, and they have smaller sizes too. If you call their customer service they will go as far as sending you numbers from third party testing they had done to make sure that it is pure enough. Also found this coupon code on Retail Me Not for 15% off. "NZBB" I'd post a link, but I haven't been here long enough.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
You can find 20kg bags of the same stuff at PureBulk.com, it's usually in stock, and they have smaller sizes too. If you call their customer service they will go as far as sending you numbers from third party testing they had done to make sure that it is pure enough. Also found this coupon code on Retail Me Not for 15% off. "NZBB" I'd post a link, but I haven't been here long enough.

WHEY overpriced. (Pun intended!)

From $14 / lb...the now is less than 10 in the 10lb bags. I have got it for 5.50/lb direct from glanbia but I lost my hookup.....

Lokesh

Lokesh

Dec 11, 2015
WHEY overpriced. (Pun intended!)

From $14 / lb...the now is less than 10 in the 10lb bags. I have got it for 5.50/lb direct from glanbia but I lost my hookup.....

I can't beat that $5.50, but the 20kg bag comes out to ~$9 a pound with that coupon code. It's roughly the same price as Now on Amazon, Now was at $110 for the 10lb bag last I looked.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
the sales on most supp sites are pretty good now being the 1st month of the year. they are all trying to get rid of of lasy years product they didnt move

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic