Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Now up to 4 herniated discs....yay

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I know a lot of my injury shit is on my back..but now it's gotten worse...my last VA appt showed now 4 discs are herniated

I defied my days of eating pizza and chinese food all depressed to go to the gym and get a routine going....i started with 10m on treadmill getting HR up to 120bpm then circuit training machines only....got through ONE set before my back shifted...left....and 2 hours later i could barely stand up

i really cant take this shit anymore gang...i cant just go to PT 3d/wk...i'd get fired eventually for one reason or the next for missing work...+ school

so fuck it...guess i need to hoarde some HCG and get off this crazy test and just call it what it is...i can't even hit the treadmill on an incline walking without risk of injury

it's really upsetting ya know? i mean before i joined the army i was a massive guy 268lbs 12%bf and i was invincible...i carried around 120lbs of gear for 16h per day and then just one fucking day POW my back goes out....i get discharched and i get worse every day

i have no idea where to go from here....anyone got 20kiu HCG and some crack?

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
crack no. But I'll ask around about the HCG.

Slic.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
keep your head up brutha. youll find a way to get the p/t you need and still keep it all together with work and school. I have a slipped disk also, i know its not 4 but it sucks pretty bad sometimes too. Take it easy and dont let yourself get too depressed about all this. Times will get better for ya.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i dont understand why this big trend towards PT for the disc problems. both my mom and my sister crawled around on the floor and were miserable for months trying PT before they finally just cut on them and took care of the problem!

why is surgery not an option for you, other than the VA?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Good point Kosher...You know how VA doctors become VA doctors? Because no one else will hire them. They are the worst bro....get a second opinion. I've had private insurance since day 1 of my discharge, although expensive at times, its worth the cost. I don't trust my health to those VA idiots.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
What do you need HCG for Kosher? i have two 5000IU amps if you want em on the house?

I am with mayo on the VA and docs, get a second opinion. this is the rest of your life your talking about here.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
second opinion bro. VA sucks Tried them twice for some shit when I got out. Ceap cheap cheap... the cheapest way to fix you. they will exhaust every other possible measure before doing what needs to be done

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've never had services thru the VA but I work for a veterans' affairs office. EVERYTHING is about costs. They don't have your health as their priority and they sure as shit don't care if you can squat. Definitely go the private route.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Oh i have a 2nd opinion. i have kickass insurance and a dr that would recommend surgery. my boss is freaking out thinking i'm gonna be out for a month. told him its a scopy and i'd take off work friday and be back probably tuesday

PT has gotten to the point that i dont know what to do besides grandma swim aerobics....to do 2o minuts of swimming requires about an hour of preperation/showering...thats why i dont do it..it fucking sucks lol

as for the VA, yeah no shit...i mean thanks for raising my disability to 50% and letting me get disabled vet license plates, which ill pass on, i don't have a limb amputated, thanks...but seriously cut me

i've heard about the VA docs..."Yeah i was a D- student...fuck i can't afford my own practice, and no hospital wants me...wait...wait....i'll be a VA doc! Yeah that's the ticket!"

I can't find HCG around, i'll gladly take it...i'm just gonna come off test altogether even at my cruising of 250mg/wk and just stay off until i can figure out the back situation

my nuts are find but i've been cruising blasting on and off for about 9 months so i want a smooth transition into not using at all

it's pretty depressing yeah....i think when i get off work "Do i want to go the gym and kind of glide around the machines just asking for an injury...or sit at home with some vodka/diet sprite and play Gears of War 2 and just get fat.....and eat pie"

lately i opt for #2.....

plus work sucks...can i quit yet? just give me a $200million...i'll pay for my own private surgery and give a bunch to charities/churches.....i promise :)

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
That Sucks Kosher
hope everything will workout for you in time....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic