Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Not so new

franchise24

franchise24

Oct 20, 2015
I joined in 2015 when @BrotherIron recommended this forum. I thought I had my introduction. I obviously didn't. My apologies to the community. I love powerlifting and will be doing my first meet this September in the SPF. My stats as far as bodyweight and height go I will give my PB's I can't truly say. It has been a long time since testing my 1 RM. But I can give you some of my training numbers.

40 years old
5'9"
215-220

Squat 525 1x3 RPE 9
Bench 375 1x3 RPE 9
Deadlift I had to go back a fix some technical issues but 455 6x3 RPE 8. Pulled 475 for single last week went up easy. I would say RPE 8.5.

I pull conventional and my setup was a bit off. Hips were a little to low and I was locking my lats in tight enough. I also believe my foot placement was to close. I now place my feet where the knurling on the Texas Deadlift begins.

I have a coach in mind that I will hire for off season prep and meet prep. I just want to get my feet wet/cherry popped. in this upcoming meet.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Nice Intro. Maybe I'll be the first to say Welcome, but you will find others here with a better understanding of PL technique.

franchise24

franchise24

Oct 20, 2015
Nice Intro. Maybe I'll be the first to say Welcome, but you will find others here with a better understanding of PL technique.
Thank you. I've viewed the PL section. I know a few members there from other boards. I plan to contribute more. Post my next log as well.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Good to see you back on here. We train at the same gym and when our schedules permit, train together. Stand up guy right here. Franchise goes out of his way to help others and that is in short supply these days.

franchise24

franchise24

Oct 20, 2015
Welcome aboard. What are you doing to peak for the meet?
Last week I did moderate intensity with volume. This is my last week of training. I will cut the volume in half and do single and doubles.

I didn't get into the gym yesterday. So I will be in today to squat, Thursday bench and Saturday deadlift. I will get a deep tissue massage and chiro work middle of nest week. I will go in on Monday and hit all three main lifts with very light weight just to keep my groove. I also will do lots of mobility work all next week and body tempering.

Reactions: 5.0
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic