Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Not so much injured as just sick as a dog

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
OP but for the diversion were any of your questions answered? (Probably not!)

Apologies fella!

JIM

Well mostly it made me do some research into immune system optimisation. And basically what I've found is that unless I'm deficient in something, it's not much possible. It could just be that I have an overly stressful life at times and refuse to slow down about training when that happens and then I get sick. This seems the most plausible answer. This said, I'm going to push to get some tests done to ensure I'm not deficient in something important and that my liver works ok and generally just cover my bases.
I have looked into super dosing some vitamins and at least anecdotally it seems to work wonders for some people. I've also seen were it can be counterproductive especially for the fat soluble ones.
So no, but it did make me stop being lazy about looking into it myself, and I got nothing better to do while I'm resting up anyway.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Well mostly it made me do some research into immune system optimisation. And basically what I've found is that unless I'm deficient in something, it's not much possible. It could just be that I have an overly stressful life at times and refuse to slow down about training when that happens and then I get sick. This seems the most plausible answer. This said, I'm going to push to get some tests done to ensure I'm not deficient in something important and that my liver works ok and generally just cover my bases.
I have looked into super dosing some vitamins and at least anecdotally it seems to work wonders for some people. I've also seen were it can be counterproductive especially for the fat soluble ones.
So no, but it did make me stop being lazy about looking into it myself, and I got nothing better to do while I'm resting up anyway.

----------------------
Hey if there is an occasion where I post a comment and that comment causes others to pause and discover for themselves by reading, have no doubt I'm just fine with that! :)
Regs
Jim

Q

Queefer

Dec 13, 2011
Thanks everyone. Didn't mean to start ww3 over it tho ;-)
Well, it started as a head cold. Then I got a cough. Then I thought I was recovering, for like 2 days things looked up, then I started training again, things went major down hill so I didn't train after that... So yesterday pretty much just after posting this, my partner made me go to the doctor. Turns out I have simultaneously acquired a sinus and chest infection. So now I'm on antibiotics.
I will do some research into boosting my immune system for future me tho. I hate being sick and it seems to be getting more and more often now so something is definitely up with that.

This happened to me over a month ago and I honestly wished death upon myself, I was so miserable! I hope you are feeling better.:)

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
You have to wonder what is actually in those "chemtrails" as a possibility.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic