Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Not clear on PCT

GetXXL

GetXXL

Oct 3, 2012
Over the years it has been widely debated which drug, Clomid or Nolvadex, is the better drug for blocking estrogen and increasing testosterone production. The best thing to do since were all different in the way we respond to different drugs, is to try one or the other and see which one works best for you. For me personally I use a AI like aromasin during a cycle and finish off with clomid. It really comes down to personal preference on what works best for you. Since you already have the Nolva use that for now. Get yourself some Clomid for future use if the nolva doesn't work well for you.
I've summarized the results of various trials in a table:
2ja7mv.png

It's not complete anymore though, compiled the table in May.

S

sparky

Apr 8, 2012
Gonna be taking 20mg of dbol a day for 6 weeks...not sure on the pct what should my pct look like in a cycle like this?

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Gonna be taking 20mg of dbol a day for 6 weeks...not sure on the pct what should my pct look like in a cycle like this?

You shouldn't take it without test first off.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012

And you really should start a new thread with your questions. Saw you hijacked another thread too where BigPaul was trying to help you. Do a little research and start a fresh thread so people can help you out.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Yes start your own thread please and we will answer it in detail.

thanks.

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
Clomid at 100-100-50-50 and nolva 40-40-20-20 has helped me recover very nicely. I know some people that get vision problems over 50mg of clomid tho so they chose to use nolva. Plus the emotional sides of clomid

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic