Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Not clear on PCT

OnePumPgaIn83

OnePumPgaIn83

Jan 8, 2012
Ok fellas, I have a question. I have been scouring the internet for some PCT info but all I have come up with is contradicting BS that seems like its just people that cant see eye to eye. Ok heres my question. I am currently on a test p cycle dosing 100mg eod. When I got my cycle from my buddy all he gave me for my PCT was Nolva. As I read on I find that clomid and HGC are needed during my cycle as well. But, however since Clomid and nolva are so close chemically, only one is needed. My question is, has anyone ever come off a cycle with just nolva and been fine without crashing? Oh, did I mention that Im green on cycling. I understand that I prolly shouldnt of started my cycle without fully understanding PCT but I was anxious and felt that my cycle wasent that hard being my first run.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Get some clomid... They are not so close chemically. Nolva blocks estro in the breast tissue. Clomid reboots your HPTA.

OnePumPgaIn83

OnePumPgaIn83

Jan 8, 2012
Get some clomid... They are not so close chemically. Nolva blocks estro in the breast tissue. Clomid reboots your HPTA.
ok, but see here's where the confusion sets in. FDA states that Nolva promotes test production as well. I guess that I should get some for piece of mind but Im having a hard time due to the fact if nolva does produce test then the clomid is a waste of money... I dunno, I appreciate the feed back.

S

starquest maniac

Oct 11, 2012
You can run Nolva 40/40/20/20 and be just fine. I have done it this way in the past, as many have to with decent PCT feedback as far as keeping gains and recovery. I would start PCT no longer than 1 week after last injection, and make sure you still eat and train as if you were still on. You will also find there is so many reviews on Clomid dose during PCT. Best bet IMO, is to try a few solid layouts as time goes on and see which one works best for you.

OnePumPgaIn83

OnePumPgaIn83

Jan 8, 2012
You can run Nolva 40/40/20/20 and be just fine. I have done it this way in the past, as many have to with decent PCT feedback as far as keeping gains and recovery. I would start PCT no longer than 1 week after last injection, and make sure you still eat and train as if you were still on. You will also find there is so many reviews on Clomid dose during PCT. Best bet IMO, is to try a few solid layouts as time goes on and see which one works best for you.
Awesome, thats what I was looking for. Thanks yall for all the help.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm not sure how a cheap drug would be a waste of money when we are talking about making sure your endocrine system bounces back from your cycle. Get the clomid.

MCSS13

MCSS13

VIP Member
Oct 7, 2012
Your gonna find a lot of info out there that says this works better then that or you only need one thing. What you need to do is figure out what protcol will work best for you. Ive used clomid by itself and nolva by itself and while both allowed me to recover i was miserable on the clomid. My mood was just shitty no otherway to put it. Nolva will work by itself at 40/40/20/20. Clomid will work at 50/50/25/25. You can also try running Asin along with the clomid as Asin doesnt have any estrogen repound and this may help you maintain better. Id say pick up some clomid have it around.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
My very first cycle I came off with Nolva only. But you have to understand It was a very light cycle of test and dbol for 10 weeks. My PCT for that cycle was Nolva at 40/40/20/20. As I have gotten older and my cycles have gotten more complex I have found the perfect PCT for me is a combo of Clomid, Nolvadex and HCG. I do it like this: My last week on cycle I'll inject 2,000 ius HCG. This starts to wake up the boys again. During the 14 days between my last shot of test and my Nolva/Clomid I'll shoot the other 3,000ius of HCG at 1,000ius per inject. Then I'll do Nolva and Clomid at 40/40/20/20 and 100/50/50. Takes about 6-8 weeks to feel myself again after a 14 week cycle.

OnePumPgaIn83

OnePumPgaIn83

Jan 8, 2012
My very first cycle I came off with Nolva only. But you have to understand It was a very light cycle of test and dbol for 10 weeks. My PCT for that cycle was Nolva at 40/40/20/20. As I have gotten older and my cycles have gotten more complex I have found the perfect PCT for me is a combo of Clomid, Nolvadex and HCG. I do it like this: My last week on cycle I'll inject 2,000 ius HCG. This starts to wake up the boys again. During the 14 days between my last shot of test and my Nolva/Clomid I'll shoot the other 3,000ius of HCG at 1,000ius per inject. Then I'll do Nolva and Clomid at 40/40/20/20 and 100/50/50. Takes about 6-8 weeks to feel myself again after a 14 week cycle.
thanks you for your help bro. None of yalls info goes unread. Again I appreciate your help.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Your gonna find a lot of info out there that says this works better then that or you only need one thing. What you need to do is figure out what protcol will work best for you. Ive used clomid by itself and nolva by itself and while both allowed me to recover i was miserable on the clomid. My mood was just shitty no otherway to put it. Nolva will work by itself at 40/40/20/20. Clomid will work at 50/50/25/25. You can also try running Asin along with the clomid as Asin doesnt have any estrogen repound and this may help you maintain better. Id say pick up some clomid have it around.

I may have cried a few times on clomid lol

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Omg, the mood swings were awful on clomid.....I was a bitch and looking back at some of my actions, it's actually funny. No bullshit, I cried at a commercial. Fucking sarah mclaughlin and those spca commercials!! haha

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic