Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Norditropin

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey All,
I am on week 2 of pharma gh (Norditropin) and i started with what i thought was a low dose and then i was going to increase. Currently i am doing about 1 iu and by mid day i am feeling tired and sleepy. I pin at night before bed and sleep good but i am not sure if this is normal at this dose. This is my first run with pharma gh. I ran generics before at a highr dose but i did not get like this. Any thoughts?

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Dude. Norditropin is NO joke.
Most likely other issues related to your midday fatigue?

Try dosing in the am, 1h prior to any food and see where that gets you.

What are your goals with this? It's not going to make you coked up like Superman...

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Everyone responds differently, I know of a few who cant handle 2iu's a day.....

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Goal is to get leaner. Taking test and t3 with the gh.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
IMO there are better, cheaper, faster ways to get leaner.
However once there the GH keeps you there easier and if I had the Nords I would be running em...lol
I agree with the above pinning first thing in the AM.

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
I agree littleguy, defintely less expensive ways. I just happen to get a hold of some and give em a go. I appriciate all of your guys feedback..

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Nice, if you have a good 6 month run stored up you're on your way. IME evening\bedtime was best , then came post workout. The best time from the time I spent reading up was to wake yourself in the middle of night and pin. I never went that far.
That's def a fat shredder, gh, and test together do wonders, I ran those and threw var in, loved it.

1 iu is really giving you effects? You are 100% lucky!

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Thanks for feedback graniteman. I tried am and that made me even more tired. I think i will stick with pre bed pins, not sure i can commit to middle of night. I think if i stay consistent with one method results will follow.

liftsiron

liftsiron

Jul 26, 2012
Some guys just get lethargic on hgh, it should get better the longer you use it. 1 iu isn't that much.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Thanks for feedback graniteman. I tried am and that made me even more tired. I think i will stick with pre bed pins, not sure i can commit to middle of night. I think if i stay consistent with one method results will follow.

Consistency is best. Maybe give post workout a try. It would be immediate after workout tho. Like in your car , quick like

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
I have tried them all in every way you can think of and they ALL worked. you have it consistency is key. I take it before bed now just cuz that easy for me to remember.
the mid day naps only last about a week maybe 10 days and go away. they are the worst. I feel if i don't nap I will die but 10-15 min and boom brand new person. once past that id bump it to 1.5 but with out getting a IGF test you will never know what it really is doing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic