Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Norditropin pens scam?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Patient is a older gentleman and yes it's a problem he has had since childhood with pituitary gland... So if there Spose to be shrink wrapped then I'm going to ask that I get them that way... Getting them for 100.00 each but only one a month so I told him I need both and told him I'll give him 400.00 for 2 a month and he's good with it...still a steal but if there tampered with lol it's a rip off.. I don't think my boy would do that to me but I don't know the patient myself..
Anybody even heard of pens being tampered like that?

Tell him to show you the script, name can be scratched off or man up and pin 10'iu's!! G, just send them to me , I'll test them and report back. I'll even come pick them up Brotha:D

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Again, no one can answer if they are fake or not except an objective lab test on what you are injecting...

but if you are worried about it in the first place you should ask yourself, why is this guy who has a chronic condition since he was a kid selling the medicine he needs for basically nothing? and why is it clearly tampered with (it would be like me selling someone a kit of serostim, and i just give them the vials and not the box, the plastic wrap or the plastic vial holders inside...no one would be cool with that)?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Again, no one can answer if they are fake or not except an objective lab test on what you are injecting...

but if you are worried about it in the first place you should ask yourself, why is this guy who has a chronic condition since he was a kid selling the medicine he needs for basically nothing? and why is it clearly tampered with (it would be like me selling someone a kit of serostim, and i just give them the vials and not the box, the plastic wrap or the plastic vial holders inside...no one would be cool with that)?

Exactly my thoughts and is the reason for the thread... Ligit trt is in my near future so when that time comes my labs should be pretty obvious taking a mg of hg hgh...
Gman if you got some blood test coming up PM me with the title gunnie pig lol..

Guys a personnel friend of mine I've know for a few years I'm not going to jam him up or jump to conclusions but there deft obvious questions to ask...

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Wait....

what will happen if I pin 10iu?

Sep 11, 2012
So I have some green pens 15mg I'm taking 1mg a day and I feel great but could be placebo effect idk... I'm getting these for cheap like it's to good to be true so now I'm thinking maybe it is and I'm getting scammed? Getting them from a friend that knows a patient that ins covers it..
I get them in the box dry ice original box with directions but bar codes scrapped off and maybe personnel information... Just curious can sombody refill these with bac water? Or slin?
any way to tell if they have been tampered with? I've never seen any shrink wrapped or safety seal so not sure if they should come that way...

I've taken a ton of Norditropin. Right after I take the shot I always waited 15 minutes then worked out. My pumps were huge, strength was up and I was hungry as hell. I would keep the pumps and grow like crazy every day. Bottom line you will feel it for sure if it is real. It is my all time favorite. Good luck with your source brother.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I've taken a ton of Norditropin. Right after I take the shot I always waited 15 minutes then worked out. My pumps were huge, strength was up and I was hungry as hell. I would keep the pumps and grow like crazy every day. Bottom line you will feel it for sure if it is real. It is my all time favorite. Good luck with your source brother.

Thank you for the response... What your typical dosage? I deft feel fantastic but I don't underestimate the power of the placebo effect...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic