Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Noob.

P

Pres91

Nov 10, 2017
What's up everyone. Just found this site and gotta say I like it. Been lifting roughly 3 years. Started out as a overweight medic on a EMS service. Left the ems life sitting around 265. Hired as a FT firefighter and now sitting around 195. I am constantly looking to gain knowledge about lifting and nutrition! Look forward to meeting everyone!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
There's a county-level FD/EMT unit right down the road from my gym. When they're not saving people and stuff, seems like they're in the gym. Not sure if it's an official requirement or just peer pressure, but DOES seem like a good idea for those jobs.

Welcome!

P

Pres91

Nov 10, 2017
There's a county-level FD/EMT unit right down the road from my gym. When they're not saving people and stuff, seems like they're in the gym. Not sure if it's an official requirement or just peer pressure, but DOES seem like a good idea for those jobs.

Welcome!

Sometimes they are required. With my department we are required a hour a shift to workout. Even on rest days I’m forced to do something haha

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hi there! Glad to have you here!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID.

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
What's up everyone. Just found this site and gotta say I like it. Been lifting roughly 3 years. Started out as a overweight medic on a EMS service. Left the ems life sitting around 265. Hired as a FT firefighter and now sitting around 195. I am constantly looking to gain knowledge about lifting and nutrition! Look forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome to TID bro and great work loosing all that weight. Share with us how you did it? Diet, lifestyle, training... we are all about sharing experiences and knowledge here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic