Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Nonresponders to certain steroids

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
This is a thread for all the nonresponders to certain gear to post up their experiences and knowledge of why they're nonresponders. My only experience was with some ugl dbol my buddy had left over in 50mg caps that did nothing for me and I would have thought it was bunk if I hadn't seen what it did for him. I still wonder if hg dbol would make a difference or even injectable, but haven't taken the gamble yet.

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
There is something about deca for me. I've just never really been able to pack on mass with it like everybody else. I've said before that I was never gonna try it again due to lack of results and I always end up over thinking my way back into trying it again. Tren seems to be my go to for mass.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This is a tough one because you should be upping the kcals when you run a bulk. That being said, you should gain weight even if you are a "non responder." What about your experience with dbol leads you to believe it didn't work?

Personally, the only compound that I find to be a waste is GH but I'm only 36 and could never afford to run it for 6 months straight.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
EQ @ like 800mg a week, noticed no difference on the same compounds w/o EQ. Haven't tried it a second time though.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This was a about 6 years back, usually always run Cyp for Long esters, but buddy got some Test Eth, I started at 600 with nothing, then at 1000mgs a week and nothing. It could have been me, or Junk bad compound, but never touched it since.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
This is a tough one because you should be upping the kcals when you run a bulk. That being said, you should gain weight even if you are a "non responder." What about your experience with dbol leads you to believe it didn't work?

Personally, the only compound that I find to be a waste is GH but I'm only 36 and could never afford to run it for 6 months straight.

Well specifically I was looking for the unique dopamine euphoria that dbol is famous for, plus what I seen it did for my buddy. Just noticed Yamaha is gone, wow at 38 I'm seeing so many go. Paul DeMayo I knew personally and Mike Matarazzo was from my area too, makes me wonder. I'm gonna be doing a ugl GH log soon, bc its getting harder and harder to keep the fat off.

R

RDP-Gold

Oct 11, 2014
Have you all tried different labs products, or just basing it off of one experience?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Anyone else find out they were nonresponders to hg gear?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Interesting thread. A couple years back I was trying to help a guy who thought he had trouble with tren from a certain lab.

He was running 1g of tren. Felt nothing. No changes at all. I used the same tren and got typical results.

He just doesn't respond to tren. No way to replicate this with human grade sadly.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've tried EQ from 3 different reputable sources at doses ranging from pretty typical to moderately high, and never have gotten too much out of it. And I'm a low dose person on everything else. As much as this makes no sense to me, I don't seem to respond to EQ.

My wife is a nonresponder to my sexual advances... I just hope that she won't respond better from a different source!

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
But no problems with EQs cousin dbol or trens cousin deca?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic