Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Nolvadex while on cycle viable option?

R

Raziellium

Dec 17, 2015
Hello guys!! My next blast I plan on using 1.5g of Test and possibly 800mg of EQ, and, while I still have some (not very much unfortunately) arimidex on hand, I also happen to have 100 tabs of pharma Tamoxifen that I haven't even touched yet. Is this a viable method of keeping estrogen down while on such a blast? I've heard that it's a bad idea if you were using something like Deca but I don't plan on using that again for a while.
What do you guys think?

Thanks

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Why so much test? What are you stats? Get more adex.

R

Raziellium

Dec 17, 2015
Nolva is a SERM, not an AI
I know, but I've known people using it on cycle to help with estrogen sides. Obviously not a substitute but I've seen and heard people get away with it. I am just wondering if it's a viable option.
Why so much test? What are you stats? Get more adex.
Honestly Test is really the only thing I can use at higher doses and not get awful sides. Don't necessarily feel like spending extra on caber/prami or having to deal with insomnia, shitty lipids and bad night sweats when I can just use a bit more Test and stack it with something milder like EQ which helps my appetite on a bulk.
Not really a fan of orals, either, just 30mg of D-bol didn't do well for my liver even with aids. I just think I'm a tad sensitive

Last edited:
1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Tamox does help with estrogen sides. It is a blocker. But it does not keep estrogen levels down. Which is what you asked.

B

biggerthanyou

Dec 10, 2015
it seems there is so much confusion on this topic from so many people....

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Btw, welcome to Iron Den. And good luck with your cycle brother.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I've used nolva with higher test cycles when I began to get the nipple burn/itch and it took it away.
i don't feel like it affected gains.
Like you, I get terrible night sweats from the Tren/deca 'family'.
i never felt like more than a gram of test helped me, though.
i am going to try Tbol this time with my test, then down the road var and primo.
I feel like it's mostly about each individual's body.
Hope that helps a bit, and welcome.

R

Raziellium

Dec 17, 2015
I've used nolva with higher test cycles when I began to get the nipple burn/itch and it took it away.
i don't feel like it affected gains.
Like you, I get terrible night sweats from the Tren/deca 'family'.
i never felt like more than a gram of test helped me, though.
i am going to try Tbol this time with my test, then down the road var and primo.
I feel like it's mostly about each individual's body.
Hope that helps a bit, and welcome.

Thank you!
Yeah I don't hate 19-nors, I just get bad sides from them. If ever I feel the need to use them I guess I'll just have to spend a bit more on Caber or Prami next time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic