Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Nolvadex, clomid or aromaxyl. which combo and dosage?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
-------------------
Dr Scally at Meso is the individual I believe is likely responsible for this "belief", in spite of the fact most of the evidence are animal (rat) based.

He believes their mechanisms are "additive" and perhaps "synergistic". The fact is BB have used Clomid alone for PCT for YEARS without any problems excepting sides, most of which is the consequence of the high doses many BB use.

How many E-2 receptors are there in an organ the size of a PEA, such as the pituitary, anyway? Not many and all the "extra" let's be sure mindset is causing more side effects IME. (How many molecules of Clomiphene citrate are contained in ONE 50 mg tab? 1x10 to the 19th) if you want to know how that value was determined Google "Avagadro's number"

Clomid for PCT sure but Tamo, is not needed unless you can't tolerate the standard 50mg. Clomid dosing regime. Another option is the ADDITION of an AI, to either Clomid or Tamoxifen if their sides are excessive

Are TWO SERMS really needed for PCT? Not based on the evidence I've reviewed but you most certainly use one, IME.

Regs
Jim

I've had problems when running an AI throughout the entire PCT but everything was fine when I ran only during the first week of PCT and then stopped. Any chance my e2 plummeted from perhaps an "overuse" of the AI while using clomid and nolvadex. I myself also find that clomid is better than nolva if you are going to use just one or the other. But nolvadex is far better at reducing gynecomastia symptoms post cycle than clomid... that's been my experience

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I've had problems when running an AI throughout the entire PCT but everything was fine when I ran only during the first week of PCT and then stopped. Any chance my e2 plummeted from perhaps an "overuse" of the AI while using clomid and nolvadex. I myself also find that clomid is better than nolva if you are going to use just one or the other. But nolvadex is far better at reducing gynecomastia symptoms post cycle than clomid... that's been my experience

---------------------------------
Excellent point GS and I certainly agree. Rest assured I'm not suggesting the addition of an AI to any PCT regimen containing two SERMS, Clomid and Tamo in particular. I was primarily suggesting AIs as an addition to PCT where only low dose SERMS may be tolerated

Incidentally Bill Roberts agrees with my perspective on this issue. He also adds that for those whom have had been of AAS for YEARS the addition of Tamo to Clomid PCT may be beneficial. I must admit, I rarely find cause to disagree with BR and this is no exception.
Regs
Jim

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic