Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

no more fag bag

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
For a long time I have withstood ribbing and abuse in my training photos for having a discman and a the carrying pouch for it on my hip, sorry discman had better volume and sound then the mp3 players of the time, and Im stubborn with this type of shit, really I dont give a fuck if I have an 8track player in a backpack when Im training so long as I have good motivating hardcore heavy metal and a bone crushing lift...unlike the people who go to gyms and are there more for 'style points' than a good hardcore lift...guess I have always not given a fuck about what I came off like at the gym...but as of yesterday I broke down and purchased an Ipod shuffle, its about as big as the post it note bolan used to cover his shriveled unit...so no more bag to carry my sound in, its friggin tiny but produces good loud sound, so Im happy with it.

So now one less thing for you homos to jack my shit up over, lol, Im sure you will come up with many many more...like my trailer lol.
RR will surely be dissapointed to read this thread.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Yes I am truly dissapointed.I must carry the fanny pack legacy forward though.It is a lonely road I travel with many dangers ahead .

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
fag bag.....why not just get a satchel? Indiana Jones wore one....lol

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
ahhhh the fanny pack, wow, back in the day, you were nobody if you didnt rock a fanny pack! my next oldest sister is a cop and she still carries a fanny pack with her gun in it when she isnt on duty. me, i gave up my fanny pack in undergrad :D

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
LOL.. it's about time, welcome to the 21st century... those little suckers are great, because they are so small you won't destroy it so easily.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Glad to see you are still rockin' the parachute pants though bro LOL

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Congrats, can we have a TID bonfire and use your fanny pack to start it? I'm sure it has some oil soaked into it after this many years.

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
You're at least gonna keep the over the head ear
phones right? haha I've used at least 6 different
types of earbuds (skull candy, sony, apple, and
some china brands) and I have yet to find one that
screams like my old head phones do.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
lol hunt lo please look at my avatar .I ,like aj, rock those too.they sound quality is worth it.

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
If I lifted alone I definitely would wear mine. It's
just a hassle when you have a lifting partner to
take the whole set off when you can just pull out
one bud.

Much respect

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic