Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

No More Eggs!!.... PLEASE!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
That sounds great man, thanks for sharing!

Do you use olive oil to fry the veggies or cooking spray?

I've used both depends on my supply or mood lol also I use a cast iron pan for some reason it crisps the surfaces of each meal the way I like lol main thing is I use the whole egg. Regardless of contest time or not. There is no reason to eat just whites. The yolk does not increase cholesterol already been proven. Plus the healthiest part of egg with all the enzymes and antioxidants are in the yolk. The fatty acids increase testosterone production ect Unless of course you hate the taste. If it's calories then you eat less and nuke the rest later . I never on purpose remove the yolk . I use a liquid protien drink called muscle egg of whites but only cuz it taste so damn good .

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Turbo have you tried musclegg just like drinking choc milk.

Muscle egg oh my god. ! Best tasting anything it's not fair to say best tasting protien food cuz it's better than any desert lol. I buy that by the case I love how before it thaws you get the chocolate egg ice shaving yumm yumm yumm yummi

M

m_t pockets

Jun 17, 2014
I have been doing this lately. 8 egg whites, and 5 oz of grilled chicken breast.

Another dish I used to make, and I think I'm gonna start making it again was this:

Take a muffin pan, and spray holes with pam.

Lay a piece of ham or turkey deli meat on the bottom.

Crack 1 egg on top of the meat.

Add shredded cheese (this is optional)

Baket in the oven on around 350 for like 10 minutes or until you see the eggs are finished.

Add salsa if you like. I liked this one a lot and I wanna start making it again.

I wanna try the fritata that Ketsugo recommended also.
Turbo that sounds delish!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Chocolate eggs sounds pretty tasty.

JoeFriday

JoeFriday

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2014
That is why the gods invented Cadbury eggs. And Reeses peanut butter eggs. And Snickers eggs...

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
great thread. I like making a healthier version of fried rice with 1 cup of egg whites and 3 whole eggs. I also use keri gold butter plus a little pam.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
great thread. I like making a healthier version of fried rice with 1 cup of egg whites and 3 whole eggs. I also use keri gold butter plus a little pam.

Can you go into more detail on how to make fried rice? Perhaps steps....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic